admin
Site Admin

Warbands: Bushido Slices Its Way Onto Android

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Warbands: Bushido is an excellent turn-based strategy experience. Presented as a digital, miniatures-based skirmish boardgame, it lets players field small squads of samurai and other Medieval Japan-themed units against each...

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/w ... d-release/

Newtzilla

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Well that's super lame. I was pretty excited about this coming out on android, but I'm not sure I really feel like grinding through building a warband again. I'm surprised they couldn't do a premium unlock IAP or something along those lines that would unlock account synchronization.

RoccoD

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:27 pm

F2P = skip for me

jasta07

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:41 am

Do "premium" games struggle on Android just because of piracy or are there that many people who refuse to pay an up front fee?

Surely the demo+full game IAP model would mostly solve both problems?

Most people I know are super wary of 'freemium' games out there that are generally just clones offering nothing in the way of gameplay but don't mind paying less than the cost of a coffee for a more 'complete' game.

G Mahler

Re: <t>Warbands: Bushido Slices Its Way Onto Android</t>

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:44 am

I actually was considering getting the Android version because on IOS, you need an internet connection to play it, whereas my Android data service will trigger the game. But now it seems like a downgrade from the earlier version so why bother?

anto

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:10 am

I also would say that a demo with unlock for full game would be the best sale approach.

About this game: tried it but fonts are too small (for me at least), so, although I would like to play it, I'll sadly have to pass on it.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”