admin
Site Admin

Review: Rogue Hearts

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:21 am

The most shocking thing about this game is the fact that nobody else has previously thought to combine two of the most common RPG title Mad Libs to get those...

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/rogue-hearts/

jeffy777

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Been holding off on this one and glad I did. Thanks for the heads up.

Neotheny

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:42 pm

The bad reviews for this game really suprise me. The game costs 1$ and the amount of content you get is staggering. It puts Warhammer Quest and the like to shame. It is one of better Diablo clones with turn based system, which makes boss fights much interesting and not just another hack and slash button masher.

The game is totaly PvE oriented and iap only buys you some utility and cosmetic items. There is no energy and you can play this game as much and as little as you want without any consequences.

Giving two star to a cheap, polished and inovative game packed with content, just because of some cleavage and quirky iap is really not understandable to me.

Lanster27

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:02 am

The bad reviews for this game really surprise me...
Two stars for a generic everything dungeon crawler gacha game is warranted. No story, no new interesting twist to gameplay, no charm, grindy. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of games just like this on the market. Lots of contents, yeah sure, but you might as well play a idle clicker game or Lineage 2 (which is free to start) if you want content with generic gameplay. To be honest I dont find WHQ any more fun, but at least that's based on interesting IP.

John Bastard

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 pm

I unfortunately did not wait for this review to come out before forking over my hard earned buck for this underwhelming experience. At first 2 stars seems a little harsh for a game that costs so little, however, it is precisely because it???s a paid game that I ultimately agree with the judgement.

The game is grindy, slow to build, and short on fun. It feels more like a demo put out to grab attention and funds for a (in this case never to materialize) final product. As Dungeon Survival is to Darkest Dungeon, this feels like like an attempt at turning Rogue Wizards into a formula and cashing in.

I say pass. Get Rogue Wizards if you haven???t already instead.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”