admin
Site Admin

Our Favourite Fortnite iPhone Wallpapers

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:24 pm

We know you’re all secretly playing Fortnite on your iPhones or Tablets right now. The Battle Royale sensation has chalked up $25 million in its first month, and it's certainly...

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/f ... wallpaper/

mintsauce

Re: <t>Weekend Whimsy: Our Favourite Fortnite iPhone Wallpapers</t>

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:56 am

Have you found any neat phone wallpapers that use for Fortnite?
Errr... no, because I'm not 8 years old.

Seriously, I have no problem with PT expanding it's subject matter (and yes, I'm secretly playing Fortnite too), but Wallpapers? That's a bit of a stretch :roll:

EICJoe

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:25 am

Have you found any neat phone wallpapers that use for Fortnite?
Errr... no, because I'm not 8 years old.

Seriously, I have no problem with PT expanding it's subject matter (and yes, I'm secretly playing Fortnite too), but Wallpapers? That's a bit of a stretch :roll:
There's no use denying your secret love of iPhone wallpapers mint. We've given in to the truth, so should you.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

mintsauce

Tue May 01, 2018 5:46 pm

There's no use denying your secret love of iPhone wallpapers mint. We've given in to the truth, so should you.
Hah! You did, in fact, remind me of the amazing screen capture work by Duncan Harris at Dead End Thrills.

porror

Tue May 22, 2018 1:02 pm

I also feel like pocket tactics is selling out. Bad feeling about this. At least be honest about the sponsorship.

EICJoe

Tue May 22, 2018 1:07 pm

I also feel like pocket tactics is selling out. Bad feeling about this. At least be honest about the sponsorship.
I can reassure you 100% that this isn't a sponsorship thing. If it's any 'thing', it's a 'google' thing, and largely experimental.

Sponsored posts, should any occur (which they might, you never know) would be clearly marked as 'Sponsored' because I'm not an idiot.

If you want to have a serious discussion about 'selling out', please go take a look at YouTube and then get back to me.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

porror

Re: Our Favourite Fortnite iPhone Wallpapers

Fri May 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Ok, my apologies for being protective about my favourite ios website. But the article is so completely different from the spirit of this site that it really confuses me. But if you need lures to draw new visitors in, I respect the need for tactics. Although they don't feel very pockety.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”