admin
Site Admin

Review: Uciana

Mon May 07, 2018 10:50 am

They say the mark of a good turn-based game is its insistence that you play for just one more turn.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/uciana/

theli

Tue May 08, 2018 3:51 am

Man, I saw screens and thought "I'd love a moo2 on mobile!"
Doesn't sound like it fits the bill tho

jeffy777

Tue May 08, 2018 3:59 am

Yeah, first I have heard of this game and thought the screens looked great...shame about the rest.

Can anyone recommend a good space 4X game on ios? Is Starbase Orion the best? Been looking at it, but wasn’t sure if there’s something better.

Talarian

Tue May 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Can anyone recommend a good space 4X game on ios? Is Starbase Orion the best? Been looking at it, but wasn???t sure if there???s something better.
Starbase Orion is pretty amazing, particularly if you're looking for a modernized Master of Orion and are interested in multiplayer. Asynchronous multiplayer is a must for me - no way I have time to sit down for a 4-5 hour game in one session - and SBO has that. The developer is really involved with the player base, too, and implements a lot of changes based on player feedback. However, he seems to currently be well on his way to finishing the sequel and the original SBO is basically in a finalized state. Lots of active players, though! As a recovering Master of Orion addict, I highly recommend Starbase Orion!

jeffy777

Re:

Tue May 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Can anyone recommend a good space 4X game on ios? Is Starbase Orion the best? Been looking at it, but wasn???t sure if there???s something better.
Starbase Orion is pretty amazing, particularly if you're looking for a modernized Master of Orion and are interested in multiplayer. Asynchronous multiplayer is a must for me - no way I have time to sit down for a 4-5 hour game in one session - and SBO has that. The developer is really involved with the player base, too, and implements a lot of changes based on player feedback. However, he seems to currently be well on his way to finishing the sequel and the original SBO is basically in a finalized state. Lots of active players, though! As a recovering Master of Orion addict, I highly recommend Starbase Orion!

Brilliant, that’s what i wanted to hear. Thank you!

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”