admin
Site Admin

Review: Zombie Rogue

Wed May 23, 2018 11:47 am

Zombie Rogue has an ambiguous opening. There are no introductions to the game, the story or the mechanics besides a simple menu.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/zombie-rogue/

TheMightyHoplite

Thu May 24, 2018 8:44 am

I think you clearly did not play through the game. I won the game and know that this game is much deeper than you think. Changing to zombie form is very important in the late game and there are many hidden mechanics to discover.

syntheticvoid

Re: <t>Review: Zombie Rogue</t>

Fri May 25, 2018 10:16 am

Sorry, but I've gotta agree. There's a bit of depth here and the need to switch between zombie and human adds quite a bit to the game. It's easily one of my favorite roguelikes released this year.
=/

EICJoe

Re: <t>Review: Zombie Rogue</t>

Fri May 25, 2018 11:51 am

Well, no one said our opinions would align 100% all the time ;) fair enough though guys, thanks for taking the time to offer up a counter point!

Edit:Turns out Rosh didn't spot that you could willingly turn Zombie and continue playing the game from there. Judging from our conversation, this may be another area where the game fails to explain itself since we didn't realise going Zombie was even a legitimate option.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”