admin
Site Admin

Touch Wood: Six Ages is a success so far, and a sequel seems likely

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:26 pm

A Sharp's Six Ages has a lot a riding on its shoulders: It’s a premium game, and the landscape for premium has changed a lot in the years since its...

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/d ... g-weekend/

jeffy777

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Nice. I really liked the story-driven choices of the first one, but sadly outside of that, I had no clue what the hell was going on so I didn’t play it all that much. Is there a quality guide somewhere? I remember searching for one years ago, but didn’t have much luck.

EICJoe

Re:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:47 am

Nice. I really liked the story-driven choices of the first one, but sadly outside of that, I had no clue what the hell was going on so I didn’t play it all that much. Is there a quality guide somewhere? I remember searching for one years ago, but didn’t have much luck.
I can ask... or we could write one ourselves. What specifically were you struggling with?
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

mattinva

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Do we know if there is any chance this will come to Android? I love the idea of this game, but not enough to change phones/tablets...

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”