admin
Site Admin

Review: Instanbul

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:01 pm

Before eBay, any bargain hunter’s best option was probably a trip to Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar. It sounds mightily impressive, with more than four thousand stores spread over sixty-one covered streets.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/instanbul/

easydoesit

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:12 am

Just to flag the two typos in the title of the review (there???s only one ???t??? in Istanbul). A mistake I???ve also made every time I???ve searched for it in the App Store.

Great review otherwise.

acedout

Re: <t>Review: Instanbul</t>

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:58 pm

What's happened to the quality of this site? Not being able to correctly spell the name of a game (moreover a capital city) in the main title is pretty sloppy. And for it to be live for a few days is pretty shameful.

ianboudreau

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 pm

What's happened to the quality of this site? Not being able to correctly spell the name of a game (moreover a capital city) in the main title is pretty sloppy. And for it to be live for a few days is pretty shameful.
Well, you can blame that on me - Joe is taking some vacation time and I'm filling in while he's away. It was my first day, and while I have had a crash-course in the site's management, it's still a learning process. The typo that slipped into the headline has been corrected.

EICJoe

Re: <t>Review: Instanbul</t>

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:15 am

I picked the wrong time to go get married!

I could make a joke, but yeah, we messed up and because I've not been around to keep an eye on things, it was left far longer than it should have been. Ian's a good writer but sometimes people make mistakes, and like he said, I only gave him a crash course. He's done an otherwise great job in keeping the site running while I've been away.

You've been around a while though ace, I'd like to think you wouldn't let something like a typo devalue what is another great review from Mr. Skidmore (who's not the source of the typo). You can blame me all you want, but I don't feel comments like "what's happened to this site?" are necessarily helpful or fair.

Are you genuinely not getting any value from our content anymore? Are we not covering the things you want us to cover? Do you feel we no longer have a purpose?
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”