admin
Site Admin

Reigns: Game of Thrones is Coming - This October

Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:25 pm

The developers of Reigns & Reigns: Her Majesty could be bringing us a Game of Thrones-inspired sequel/spin-off/license game in the near future.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/r ... f-thrones/

biffpow

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:12 pm

Sigh...I'd buy that, I'm forced to admit. Assuming you had a variety of characters to play as. I would not want to be stuck having to play as Circe or Daenerys. Or I suppose you could just play as a non-canon character and deal with all the others.

EICJoe

Re:

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 am

Sigh...I'd buy that, I'm forced to admit. Assuming you had a variety of characters to play as. I would not want to be stuck having to play as Circe or Daenerys. Or I suppose you could just play as a non-canon character and deal with all the others.
My money would be on you being a non-canon character. A bannerman perhaps and then you work your way up the ladder as the game progresses.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

EICJoe

Re: <t>Swipe the Knee: Game of Thrones Reigns on the way?</t>

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Looks like I was wrong! This post has been updated to reflect the official announcement.

Thought it was better than just posting a brand new story for it, since we only highlighted it yesterday.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

biffpow

Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:43 pm

Based upon the trailer and the names at the very bottom of the screen, it looks like you'll be able to play as a variety of characters, which is great. This looks better than I'd imagined. Thanks for the follow-up posts, Joe!

Anyone want to talk to me as though I am 5 years-old and explain the advantage of pre-orders?

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”