admin
Site Admin

Android: You can get Ticket to Ride, Talisman & Mysterium on the cheap

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:47 am

Us Android users get a bit of a love today, as we’ve spotted a way you can get some quality mobile boardgames on the cheap via Humble Bundle.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/a ... t-to-ride/

ambojitsu

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:01 pm

Description on Humble site states the two android Talisman expansions: NOTE: Enjoy the two expansions ???The Reaper??? and ???The Frostmarch???,

EICJoe

Re:

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Description on Humble site states the two android Talisman expansions: NOTE: Enjoy the two expansions ???The Reaper??? and ???The Frostmarch???,
Thanks for the heads up! I had trouble finding anything, but I guess I wasn't looking hard enough. Will update now.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Oynox

Re: <t>Android: You can get Ticket to Ride, Talisman & Mysterium on the cheap</t>

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:42 am

Hint: Logining into the Steam version of Ticket to Ride with your Days of Wonder account nets you the additional maps across all devices. That makes the $1 tier an absolut no brainer for fans of the game.

I have not personally verified this yet, because I currently do not have access to my computer, but I once asked the Asmodee support, because I was wondering where some maps I did not buy in my iOS version came from.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”