admin
Site Admin

The Weekender: Inc., Edition

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21 pm

We’re back with your weekly look at what’s been happening in mobile games. A lot, as it happens, although not so much on the releases front.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/b ... ember-7th/

Congestion

Re: <t>The Weekender: Inc., Edition</t>

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 pm

What game is the top pic from?

EICJoe

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Afghanistan '11. Technically it's from the Royal Marines DLC, which I don't think made it across to iOS? I can't remember.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Hustlertwo

Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:48 pm

It took over a year and a half, but Ticket to Earth is really becoming the game we wanted at launch. The only thing wrong with it was length, and now these updates are fixing that while delivering the same unique and engaging package that was so fun from the very beginning. This one and Meteorfall have both shown real dedication to resolving complaints people had at launch, and I for one really appreciate that.
Please check out my interactive fiction comedy Nuclear Powered Toaster, available on iOS, Google Play, Steam and Amazon!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... redtoaster

EICJoe

Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:55 pm

It took over a year and a half, but Ticket to Earth is really becoming the game we wanted at launch. The only thing wrong with it was length, and now these updates are fixing that while delivering the same unique and engaging package that was so fun from the very beginning. This one and Meteorfall have both shown real dedication to resolving complaints people had at launch, and I for one really appreciate that.
I went back and read the comments from our Ticket to Earth review. In hindsight, five stars was perhaps too bold a statement for a game that's taken this long to get the rest of its content out, and we've still got one last chapter to go, right?

Glad they have managed to stick with it though. It's a nice reward for their supporters.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Hustlertwo

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 pm

I went back and read the comments from our Ticket to Earth review. In hindsight, five stars was perhaps too bold a statement for a game that's taken this long to get the rest of its content out, and we've still got one last chapter to go, right?

Glad they have managed to stick with it though. It's a nice reward for their supporters.
Yeah, I think I complained along similar lines when it was first released. Said it was a solid 4 but too brief to earn the full five. Thankfully that's no longer the case.

I was worried they'd pull a Galactic Keep but if they got this far I'm sure the last chapter will come out. Eventually.
Please check out my interactive fiction comedy Nuclear Powered Toaster, available on iOS, Google Play, Steam and Amazon!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... redtoaster

blanca12

Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

RogueSero

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:40 pm

Keep confusing Twinfold with Twofold (actually twofold inc.)
And I'll be honest, I think Twofold is a much better game :)

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”