admin
Site Admin

The WeekenderTown Edition

Fri May 24, 2019 3:45 pm

We’ve managed to cover a lot of bases this week, which always makes me happy: we started things off with a review exclusive, and we finally reviewed Shards of Infinity.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/b ... 24th-2019/

serp

Sat May 25, 2019 3:11 am

So is TheoTown or Pocket City the preferred city building app for android?

Mirefox

Re:

Sat May 25, 2019 12:44 pm

So is TheoTown or Pocket City the preferred city building app for android?
I have not played TheoTown, but I have thoughts on Pocket City; it is very shallow. Pocket City is a pretty little sandbox game with little depth that you can play to completion in a couple hours. There is little forward planning and all your really need to do is fill up every available area with zones. I don’t hate the game but it isn’t as good as it looks. If TheoTown has any of the depth of Sim City, it is probably the better city builder.

RogueSero

Mon May 27, 2019 11:29 am

I got One Deck Dungeon yesterday and I'm loving it. (You wrote One DESK Dungeon, haha :P)

However, I do get the message on my Pixel 3 XL that the display size is not supported by the game.
I have encountered no issues yet, other than it simply won't play in portrait mode on my P3XL (or I can't find this setting ?).

I do hope more display sizes will get supported soon, so I can play in portrait mode.

RogueSero

Mon May 27, 2019 11:33 am

Oh, and I forgot to mention One Deck Dungeon is on discount now. 50 % I think !

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”