admin
Site Admin

Talisman: Origins Review

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:37 am

What happens when you take a popular board game and strip away the multiplayer elements for a lore-rich experience? You get something like Talisman: Origins, which is Nomad Games’ latest...

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/talisman-origins/

alexsem6

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 pm

Judging solely from the article, this game is similar to Talisman:Prologue released like seven years ago. Yet you haven't mentioned it even with a single word, leaving your readers (at least one of them) a bit puzzled. Please elaborate on the matter: what's the difference between the two?

LordGek

Re:

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:34 pm

Judging solely from the article, this game is similar to Talisman:Prologue released like seven years ago. Yet you haven't mentioned it even with a single word, leaving your readers (at least one of them) a bit puzzled. Please elaborate on the matter: what's the difference between the two?
It really is essentially just a suped up version of Prologue now incorporating the many expansions that have been added to the game since way back then. While I haven't played it myself, from watching gameplay vids, it does come off as low stakes/boring BUT, I'll give it some credit, as an inexpensive way to play around with many of the full game's expansions, so it in effect acts as a low cost Talisman Sampler.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”