AP514

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:24 am

Well, 1 big thing I have noted..maybe a bug ? Let us hope/pray it is so...
1)a unit in a contested hex can move from 1 contested hex into another. ( no zone of control- What the.....Heck)
So in other words I can move a unit from an open hex(my lines) into a town full of enemy troops. Then the next turn move from that town into another hex full of enemy troops.

More testing needed to totally confirm this. playing #13 Wav. scenario

AP514

Re: <t>Marching Eagles: Waterloo Review</t>

Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:36 am

had an interesting BUG come up I had a Cav unit Route . I assume off the board edge at Basse Wavre then show back up at the other end of the board at the bottom map edge where my re-ups are coming in around Limale at start of next turn(wraparound)

AP514

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:23 am

After 4 games of WAV. Scenario #13- 2 crashed/locked up on me(due to a graphic bug)
1 game a Qbras went OK. (Actually the best game of the night) and was OK
I tried the battle of Lingly But the lockup occurred and I am calling it....(it might be from the card place a militia unitat map edge-i could never figure out How/where to place it)

AP514

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Still Locking up due to Graphics problem(i think) so if you buy make sure you save every turn

AP514

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:23 am

I am really starting to like this one...A very good design and the AI is good. Making the game a challenge.( very Refreshing in this day of Give me GRAPHICS/EYE CANDY). I would rather have a Good AI any day.

leonadis

Re: <t>Marching Eagles: Waterloo Review</t>

Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:18 am

The Marching Eagles - Waterloo game by HPS has been significantly updated. New and improved graphics on both the counters and the battle maps. Early problems with the game crashing have been resolved and greater realism added. All together this makes for an historically accurate, fast moving and challenging game. The latest version (2.01) is available from the HPS web site both as a free update for those who have already bought the game and as a full game download from the HPS shop. Check out the updated screenshots on the game details at hpssims.com

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”