admin
Site Admin

Terraforming Mars Review

Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Currently in a steady orbit at number three in the BoardGameGeek rankings, Terraforming Mars has certainly made a big impression since its initial release in 2016.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/te ... s-android/

Mgdpublic1

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:42 pm

I was in the beta for this when the forum unceremoniously disappeared one day. The company had gone under. It appears the publisher just released the beta product. This is an amazing game but is essentially unplayable. SP lacks a remotely decent AI, and the MP drops players constantly, has no notifications and is a disaster. Shame on Asmodee for releasing a beta.

Mgdpublic1

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Oh shit there are notifications now? Hmmm, could be a look. Is the game creation lobby working so you can create an open game and leave the game until someone joins? Before. If you left the lobby, the game was just deleted so it was impossible to get a game.

raketemensch

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:31 am

The multiplayer is a mess, unfortunately.

I???ve made 2 attempts so far ??? one just went dead during the first round of drafting.

The second game just... disappeared, for both players. We were in the 6th generation, which is no small time investment, and... poof.

Maybe I???ll try again after a few patches. This is by far my favorite board game, but there are definitely still some issues to work out.

I bought the card that lets you turn your energy into money, but it never worked after 5 or 6 tries.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”