admin
Site Admin

It's our Wednesday Release Post on a Thursday, or What to do until Pathfinder comes out next week

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:08 pm

This week wasn't a terrible one for releases, but it has the unfair distinction of preceding a week in which one of the most anticipated games of the last few...

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/its-o ... next-week/

Pitta

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:37 pm

I may be dumb but....

Fallen London is confusing as hell at first, could use a (proper) tutorial and there is a nasty bug where you MUST log out before closing the app or it will probably revert you to a previous save and load assets forever (I got the hint to log out before closing from the dev on Twitter...they have an update already in the works....logging out before closing lets you reopen the app super fast without reloading all assets)....

But damn when you start to understand things and most important when you start your first quest/storyline....woah....stopping is almost impossible.

At first I kept doing the very same actions (probably a newbie classic mistake)...then by pure chance I finally got a home, uncovered 2 cards, started a few storylines and then I was lost in Fallen London all day long.
I've completed some simple 'intro' storylines already, shaped my character a lot better, made new friends, new enemies and now I'm following a major storyline with a ton of choices.

It may seems confusing and daunting at first...but put some time into it and you won't regret it if you are into these kind of narrative experiences.
This thing is huge.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”