admin
Site Admin

Manhattan Project updated to Version 3 (in January) (we suck)

Fri May 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Well before Kelsey even knew what Cadwallon was, he was involved in reviewing another board game of a dubious nature.

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/manha ... y-we-suck/

dwtheriault

Re: Manhattan Project updated to Version 3 (in January) (we suck)

Sat May 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Thanks for posting the update notice. I played again last night on AI 2 and got my butt kicked. Of course, I can make some really suck decisions in the game and cause my own downfall, but still like the game very much.

Trigati

Tue May 24, 2016 12:54 am

So the update makes the game decent enough for a purchase now? I've been interested in it, but had been holding off.

jaluth

Re: Manhattan Project updated to Version 3 (in January) (we suck)

Tue May 24, 2016 10:46 am

I've had the cardboard version for ages, but have yet to find anyone willing to give it a go - so I caved in and bought the app shortly after the third update came out.

It's certainly playable, but the app assumes that you know the rules beforehand. There's no tutorial and very little feedback on what's happening on screen. On my first game, I tried placing a second worker on the main board - but rather than tell me that you can't do that, nothing happened. Also, the screen layout is from the PC version, so there's a lot of scrolling between the main board, player boards and ressources.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”