Mysterio

Re: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game finally arrives on the App Store

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:11 pm

Too bad quest mode is broken for me...always freezes on loading screen.
It's a known issue:
- Quest Mode freezing during load (We have a fix internally that will be included in the next patch)
Potential Workaround: Using groups of size 1-3 has some success. Issue seems to exist more frequently for groups of 4 or larger.
See this post for details.

Pitta

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Eh I saw...hoping the update will arrive fast.

Another bug I found it that if you use a langsword +1 then change your idea and press X, you can't choose it again if you change idea a second time.

On an unrelated note, Thistletop is really hard :)

currymutton2016

Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:13 pm

It's a known issue:
- Quest Mode freezing during load (We have a fix internally that will be included in the next patch)
Potential Workaround: Using groups of size 1-3 has some success. Issue seems to exist more frequently for groups of 4 or larger.
I only has a party 1-2 and it always freezes on me. I am on hold

Also there are other bugs and other stuff I listed over BGG w;hich need to be fixed

BTW, I like playing one character per area way, which seems to speed things up. But when I draw a card which is impossible to obtain (say it does a divinity check but my character has this rating too low, what should do?

Mirefox

Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:24 pm

It's a known issue:
I only has a party 1-2 and it always freezes on me. I am on hold

Also there are other bugs and other stuff I listed over BGG w;hich need to be fixed

BTW, I like playing one character per area way, which seems to speed things up. But when I draw a card which is impossible to obtain (say it does a divinity check but my character has this rating too low, what should do?
You can use blessings from other characters at other locations to add dice to your checks. Look at the character portraits in the upper right; if they have an exclamation point, they have an ability that can be useful. Of course, you could always just suck it up and fail the check, which I tend to do often. I'm not willing to waste blessings on mediocre cards. Also keep in mind your party makeup; if you have no arcane users, do you really need to get that arcane spell?

Snotty128

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:44 pm

I thought I would recieve items and stat rewards for finishing scenarios on higher difficuly kevels, insead I am only getting gold and whatever I have managed to loot.

CTD

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:42 pm

I stuck with it, and am making some progress. Finally managed to beat the first scenario (don't rush me). The free layer is actually a bit off putting as it is hard to get anywhere with the initial 2 characters, especially in a befuddled state. Once I purchased the bundle and had some extra options it started to make sense and I can see the attraction.

Baelnor

Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:06 pm

Really loving this so far.

Completed all of first adventure on tier 2, started on tier 3. I can see myself buying the full pack.

If you want a clean start, how do you do that?

Mirefox

Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Completed all of first adventure on tier 2, started on tier 3. I can see myself buying the full pack.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking for, but when you select your characters, there is a little (...) icon next to them. This allows you to rename them or delete them.

Snotty128

Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:48 pm

I think you want to click the story button, under the continue button, on the main menu. I tried to run a party with permdeath, and went back to my main party when they wiped

Baelnor

Sun May 01, 2016 3:47 am

Ahh yeah, found that. You can create fresh duplicates and pick from any that are not on an adventure.

I will def buy the full pack, but going to play under some restrictions for a while first

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”