admin
Site Admin

Updated: Star Realms Creator AMA

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Last week the rather amazing Star Realms released a new add-on for the mobile versions of the game. Today, creator Rob Dougherty is conducting an AMA with fans over on Reddit.

(Updated 13/7/2016 @ 10:45 BST0

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/updat ... eator-ama/

EICJoe

Re: Star Realms AMA Happening Right Now

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Hey guys,

Let me know what you think of news blasts like this. Feels like something that could just as easily be done over social media and not need a formal article, but always worth testing the waters and Star Realms is pretty cool.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

EICJoe

Re: Updated: Star Realms Creator AMA

Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:50 am

The post has now been updated with information from the AMA.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

halfvoid

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:50 am

Definitely a fan of these types of posts. Not hype, and informative about the stuff we want to know as mobile game enthusiasts.

LordGek

Re:

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:26 am

Definitely a fan of these types of posts. Not hype, and informative about the stuff we want to know as mobile game enthusiasts.
I hearby second these thoughts.

geigerm

Re: Updated: Star Realms Creator AMA

Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:53 pm

I also found the post useful, especially with the update--I didn't see the post until the AMA was over, but pulling out the salient details while also linking to the full AMA was a nice touch.

Also, re: the idea of having digital versions of Hero Realms and Epic Card Game ...
Rob: Our digital team does great work, but creating apps takes time (and LOTS of the money). We would also love to have digital versions of Epic and Hero Realms and will do our best to get there. But please be patient, doing an app right takes time. :)
... if I wanted to be a snarky jerk, I might quibble with the idea that the Star Realms app has been "done right." But I wouldn't want to do that ...

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”