Wavelightgames

[Upcoming] Demon's Rise 2 - Lords of Chaos

Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I'd like to post some details of Demon's Rise 2, a tactical, turn-based RPG hitting the App Store on November 10th. It's a tactical RPG that uses morale and cover aspects similar to XCOM and also RPG elements like Warhammer Quest. Gameplay is on a hex grid and players move their entire faction each turn. Here are some pictures and video clips:

App Preview:

https://youtu.be/kTn8txhj1DU

Longer gameplay video (no background music):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzT3MM-U3n0&t=18s

There are 10 playable characters and another 20 or so controllable NPC / Units in various levels. Levels have specific objectives such as killing a specific enemy leader, surviving for 10 turns, winning within a time limit and so on. The story campaign is 30 levels long and there are another 30 optional levels. There are thousands of magic items to collect and equip and each character can grow in experience and get up to 6 unique special abilities / spells.

ImageiPhone Screen 3 by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

ImageiPad Screen 3 by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

Imagethumb_IMG_0115_1024 by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

The game is the sequel to last year's Demon's Rise - Conquest of the Deep. That game was rated 4 out of 5 stars by Touch Arcade and has a 4.7 out of 5 star average rating. I hope these kinds of posts are acceptable and I'm not violating any forum rules by doing so. If you have any questions, let me know.

Js619

Re: [Upcoming] Demon's Rise 2 - Lords of Chaos

Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Looks good - will it be premium or f2p?

Wavelightgames

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:15 am

Thanks. It will be Premium. The game will cost $6.99.

Wavelightgames

Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Next patch will fix some bugs, add a Fast Forward button during player turns and add 2 new characters:

ImageFeral Ogre Select Screen by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr

Return to “Press Releases”