admin
Site Admin

Out Now: Always Deliver Edition

Fri May 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Happy Friday and belated Star Wars Day. We've got a host of new games to vie for your time and money this weekend, including a couple space-based games, a couple...

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/o ... r-edition/

Neo42

Fri May 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Way to "bury the lead". hahah. I was already aware of it anyhow and bought it day 1. Spaceplan could be neat.

jeffy777

Re: Out Now: Always Deliver Edition

Sun May 07, 2017 9:07 am

Is there a review in the works for Home Run High? Interested in it, but not sure if I should drop a fiver on it or not.

EICJoe

Sun May 07, 2017 11:53 am

Is there a review in the works for Home Run High? Interested in it, but not sure if I should drop a fiver on it or not.
I was going to go through review assignments tomorrow but can add this to the list. Kairosoft havent been as good as they were in the gamedevstory days so will be interesting to see what this is like.

Probably wont buy it myself eitherway mind, don't really care for baseball.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Duranki

Mon May 08, 2017 9:07 pm

SPACEPLAN is great. If you're opposed to clickers in general, this may not change your mind...but it might! It has a fun, goofy plot that had me genuinely laughing out loud, at parts. Throw in some great music and *gasp* an actual ending, and you've got a fun game worth checking out.

EICJoe

Tue May 09, 2017 8:53 am

We've got a review for Spaceplan and Home Run High in the works currently, so stay tuned :)
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Private Prinny

Tue May 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Anyone some experince with Empire TV Tycoon?

Does it measure up to the legendary Mad TV of ye olde days long past or is it.......just another boring management game?

Kchan98

Thu May 11, 2017 1:33 am

I found home run high really good. I have been disappointed with Kairosoft games of late but this one is a gem. That said I'm a big baseball fan. One thing I don't like is how they bring players back in 3 years like pocket academy. Haven't played it in higher difficulty though.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”