EICJoe

Re: Re:

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:19 am

What game is that pictured in the top header graphic?
Evolution
Wow there we go again having such fun
It really does gladden me to see you getting into the spirit of things :D
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

jeffy777

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:28 pm

I guess I’ll be the one to post the obligatory Diablo “Don’t you guys have phones? LUL” comment. ;)

Mirefox

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:02 pm

As far as I know, Asmodee has gone radio silent on both Scythe and Terraforming Mars, and I???m starting to worry that they???ve dropped the mobile versions.

Shards of Infinity is on the horizon.

Rnobee

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:47 am

As far as I know, Asmodee has gone radio silent on both Scythe and Terraforming Mars, and I???m starting to worry that they???ve dropped the mobile versions.

Yes I'm as you worried about asmodee digital announced titles. TM has been shown for months and months now and still nothing ?

Rnobee

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:48 am

Overland, eh?

I was sure that one was a late parrot, since the last mention of it was way back in April 2015:
https://www.pockettactics.com/articles/ ... -for-time/
Overland is now a part of the Apple Arcade premium subscription offer due this fall.

Bug Spenser

Re: <t>The Best Upcoming iOS & Android Games 2019</t>

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:56 pm

Nothing about Lorenzo il Magnifico: digital edition?
The launch campaign on Kickstarter is doing very well! :D

G Mahler

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:44 pm

I wonder if Gloomhaven will make the 2019 cut?

Congestion

Re:

Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Terraforming Mars on iOS is great. I'm in the beta and it's coming along just fine.

moggylloyd

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Not sure how many of these qualify as exciting. A few maybe, the rest are mostly meh. Good new games are getting more few and far between.

I see the Santorini board game is out now. As a big fan of digital board game ports, I???m excited to see what this one is like. The physical game is great, so hopefully it???s converted well.

EICJoe

Re:

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:33 pm

Not sure how many of these qualify as exciting. A few maybe, the rest are mostly meh. Good new games are getting more few and far between.

I see the Santorini board game is out now. As a big fan of digital board game ports, I???m excited to see what this one is like. The physical game is great, so hopefully it???s converted well.
Well it's just a title, I change it every month just to keep the article fresh - not interested in Phantom Doctrine? But I do know what you mean.

Yup we spotted that too, review is already in the works!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”