admin
Site Admin

Review: Dimension of Dreams

Wed May 08, 2019 11:26 am

Roguelikes and card battlers have been having a ‘moment’ for years now. Early classics like Hoplite and Dream Quest were ground-breaking in their canny mix of challenge and simplicity.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/di ... of-dreams/

benexclaimed

Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm

Purchased based on this review and I'm really enjoying it so far. Well polished aside from some very minor translation issues.

EICJoe

Re:

Wed May 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Purchased based on this review and I'm really enjoying it so far. Well polished aside from some very minor translation issues.
Glad you're enjoying it!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Eruion

Fri May 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Well, I won my very first game, which never happened to me with these kind of games before, so I was like ok, there are other difficulty levels, so let???s try again, difficulty 2. 1st try I got the half hp thingy on level 3, but even with that I almost won, 2nd try I won.

So, 2 wins out of 3 games so far, I hope it will get much harder, based on past experience with other games, I should feel hopeless and like I am never going to win a game ever this early in, but at the moment I feel like it???s playing itself and no matter how much I have no idea what I am doing it will just work out. I mean in my first game I didn???t even use skills that cost that blue thingy, because I didn???t understand how those worked, and there were cards I also didn???t understand even in my second game, yet I still won.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”