EICJoe

Re:

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:40 pm

The Terraforming Mars mobile version has apparently had a decent beta going for a while. I had no idea either.

Feature releases (like the recent Steam update with drafting) are coming just behind the PC/Mac version, and it sounds like it???s almost ready.

Personally, i???m saving that one for the table and looking forward to the mobile Scythe, which is still radio silent AFAICT.
Yeah I've seen mentions of the TM Mobile beta but we don't tend to find pre-release coverage that useful at the moment, so are waiting for the full release. Hopefully it'll be out soon though.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Mgdpublic1

Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 pm

I second the request for naming the splash title. I've had to ask a number of times because it wasn't apparent. I remember asking this once before and whoever from PT responded said "they found it amusing to see people guess in the comments." I'm glad at least someone was amused. Perhaps put the title in the first italicized blurb?

EICJoe

Re:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:02 pm

I second the request for naming the splash title. I've had to ask a number of times because it wasn't apparent. I remember asking this once before and whoever from PT responded said "they found it amusing to see people guess in the comments." I'm glad at least someone was amused. Perhaps put the title in the first italicized blurb?
That would be me, and I still find it funny :D but honestly I was going to do it for this one I just forgot. It's Gloomhaven, by the by.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

raindog308

Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:27 am

Wow, I hadn't heard that about Eclipse.

Cgareth

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 am

I wonder if there's any news on Playdek's Labyrinth WoT? There was an enticing interview and iPad demo with someone at a -Con somewhere earlier in the year, but all is silence since. Have you guys any info?

EICJoe

Re:

Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:01 pm

I wonder if there's any news on Playdek's Labyrinth WoT? There was an enticing interview and iPad demo with someone at a -Con somewhere earlier in the year, but all is silence since. Have you guys any info?
As far as we know it's still in development, but haven't heard anything concrete no.
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Cgareth

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:16 pm

As far as we know it's still in development, but haven't heard anything concrete no.
Thank you!

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”