admin
Site Admin

Apple Arcade Game List - Every Game Available via the Apple Arcade Subscription

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:09 am

Apple Arcade has officially released, and for $4.99 you can get instant access to a wide range of premium games, many of which potentially wouldn't have been released otherwise.

http://www.pockettactics.com/guides/app ... game-list/

zot23

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Any chance of you guys pulling out those "top picks" and putting them in round-up post of their own? Not like access to any of them is money limited. I'd like to see what Arcade has really got before I start tapping another vein for Apple to suckle ;)

EICJoe

Re:

Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:58 am

Any chance of you guys pulling out those "top picks" and putting them in round-up post of their own? Not like access to any of them is money limited. I'd like to see what Arcade has really got before I start tapping another vein for Apple to suckle ;)
It's already been done :)

The games tagged as 'top picks' are a reference to this article, but if it's confusing I can take the tagging out again.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

zot23

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:03 pm

What they need is a good Advance Wars clone. I was inflicted with MIlitary Madness at an impressionable age and now always want to scratch that itch...

ColeDaddy

Re: <t>Apple Arcade Game List - Every Game Available via the Apple Arcade Subscription</t>

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:02 pm

Thanks for the list. The "new" items were helpful making it easier to identify which one(s) I need to download.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”