admin
Site Admin

Maze Machina Review

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:00 pm

A tinkerer once made a maze. To test it, he sent a little mouse to work their way out.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/maze-machina/

snej

Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:09 pm

I insta-downloaded this, but Im finding it too frustrating. Not because its hard, but because I cant figure out the mechanisms well enough to predict what will happen.

Order of events seems very important who acts first in a turn but the tutorial doesnt explain it, or if it did I missed it. So I find my attacks failing because the robot I attack kills or blocks or teleports me first.

I also wish the game didnt rush to add all 20 item types. Its overwhelming. Id rather be able to unclock then at my own pace, like the cards in Card Crawl (still my favorite of TTTs games.)

snej

Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:11 pm

yikes, your CMS appears to have trouble with Unicode, hence all the s where apostrophes and dashes should be. Also, ???in;o???clock was a typo for unlock.

EICJoe

Re:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:26 pm

yikes, your CMS appears to have trouble with Unicode, hence all the ?????????s where apostrophes and dashes should be. Also, ???in;o???clock??? was a typo for ???unlock???.
Yeah sorry about that.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

RogueSero

Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Don't forget ENYO !! Another brilliant game by Arnold :)

But yeah, Maze Machina is another jewel made by him and his team.
Was fortunate to be part of the beta and saw the game be build into the wonderful puzzle it is now.

The problem now is, its getting harder to choose which Tinytouchtales game to play haha

anto

Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:55 am

I insta-downloaded this, but Im finding it too frustrating. Not because its hard, but because I cant figure out the mechanisms well enough to predict what will happen.

Order of events seems very important who acts first in a turn but the tutorial doesnt explain it, or if it did I missed it. So I find my attacks failing because the robot I attack kills or blocks or teleports me first.
unfortunately that's a "feature" of most (if not all) games by the developer, no in game help/reference to explain what does what ...

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”