admin
Site Admin

The Best Games Like Diablo on Android & iOS

Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:45 am

Diablo came out in 1996 and defined the hack-and-slash, action RPG genre. It featured real-time, fast-paced combat, a focus on gear, and lots of options to build and customize your...

https://www.pockettactics.com/guides/diablo-android/

Mirefox

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:05 pm

I just got my hardcore necromancer to 70. I might give Titan Quest a go as I haven't played it in well over a decade.

Xenoskell

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Did you guys check out Exiled Kingdoms?
It's not relatively new,but it was updated in May and will get another update this month.

I'm in level 6 right now,it's a very good Diablo-esque game,with dialogue choices and surprisingly a great story.
It have some drawbacks like the ugly interface and visual monotony,but it is a good game made by just one person.

black bellamy

Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Here's my take in iOS Titan Quest. Wow, nice Diablo clone, nice graphics, nice faux-Greek setting, I'm killing things left and right, there's loot dropping, I'm getting levels and new powers, oh this is well worth the seven bucks. Wait, what's this? The game froze? No problem, I'll re-launch the app. Hey, what happened to my character? I had level 18, now the save shows level 6.

If you like to randomly lose hours of gameplay, this is the game for you! Read the app store reviews (which I should have) - tons of people complaining about corrupted saves and crashing and zero developer response.

black bellamy

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:11 pm

No, thank you for your shitty spam.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”