nkarafo

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:19 pm

I would like an IOS version please.
I don't know yet the classes but I would like to see a morpher / cloner who can be another character from the existing team and borrows his / her powers - abilities in the beginning of each turn. For example, the first turn to be a tanker, the third turn a ninja stealth and later on something else, etc. Of course you are allowed to be the same class / character and not switching all the time. This is important because you could change him dynamically judging from the situations / enemies etc and have two good characters but maybe it's much more difficult for CPU.

souldan

Re: Return of the Giveaway: Strike Team Hydra - Enter Now!

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:30 pm

My class would be a shield class. My thinking is that equiped with an energy shield that protects the unit and team mates. They could also project the shield forward to damage enemies but they would lose the protection it provides until the following turn.

I'd like IOS if i'm lucky enough to win

Sythwraith

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:40 pm

iOS version please

Not knowing the classes in the game yet I would lean towards a Sapper/Explosive experts. The class would specialize in AOE damage and AOE debuffs that can slow/blind/confuse enemy units or hinder areas of the map to control enemy movement.

Gascogne

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Gascogne

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Version: iOS

My class would be close-quarter medic. Able to get into thick of it and patch up those in need.

Kazaan

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Version: iOS

How about a transforming robot of some sort that can fill more than one role on the team (Sniper, Medic, Tank, Etc.), but it takes a full turn for the transformation to happen and during that turn the character is very vulnerable and needs to be protected? You could make some very capable teams with a class like this in their midst.

Zinger223

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Oh and my version preference is iOS. Sorry didn't see a way to edit my original post.

Danceman

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Technomancer - ability to affect computers directly, without terminals or intermediate devices of their own, as an act of will, a hacker with skills so bizarre he/she to the outside look like a magical Mages. They can control electricity like no one can, even the electric impulse in your enemy body. Up close they can paralyze you or even control you, or even use a energy weapon in thin air. And at range they can control anything that can use electricity. Go into any system and hack it like no one has seen before. Create any object of pure energy, as weapons or just fighting companions. A very mystery class, some say they are a advance race, just here to observe.

I would like it for Android.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Wavelightgames

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Very cool ... thanks for the ideas, guys & gals!

Lelqtian

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm

ios.

As for a class, while not familiar with those available in-game, some kind of close combat single target debuffer reliant on high crits? With a toaster theme, maybe he aims toast at the enemy, having designed an armor suit thingie with a battery pack that allows a toaster to be plugged in.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”