admin
Site Admin

The Weekender: Civil War Edition

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:20 pm

I’m still unnecessarily upset over the fact that Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare still isn’t available in the UK.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/b ... 16th-2019/

SleepingGiant

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Just wondering if that Orc???s Civil War review is still in the pipeline... it seems like a good candidate for a review since there are a shortage of good RTS games for iPad and I can???t find a single independent review of it on the internet. For $9, I???d buy it if it???s good, but I???d regret it if it???s crap.

Another idea is if you have a reviewer code for the game I could test it out and write a review for you?

EICJoe

Re:

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:58 am

Just wondering if that Orc???s Civil War review is still in the pipeline... it seems like a good candidate for a review since there are a shortage of good RTS games for iPad and I can???t find a single independent review of it on the internet. For $9, I???d buy it if it???s good, but I???d regret it if it???s crap.

Another idea is if you have a reviewer code for the game I could test it out and write a review for you?
It was in the pipeline but it fell by the wayside as our resident RTS guru (Dick) didn't have a working device he could play it on. I haven't had a chance to get someone else on it since but thanks for reminding me this needs doing!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”