If you’re going to take on the battles that await in Magic: The Gathering Arena, you’re going to need the cards to conquer. In this simulated version of one of the oldest, and most well-loved, trading card games, you take on opponents from all over the world and create decks worthy of legend. It’s a format that’s stood the test of time, and now you can get in on the action.
Mana, oh Mana, do we like some freebies, and with our Magic: The Gathering Arena codes, you can get your hands on some free stuff too. Our guide has the lowdown on all the active giveaways, as well as how you can access your bonuses. We’re too kind, we know, no need to thank us.
For more giveaways, be sure to check out our Roblox promo codes, as well as our Genshin Impact codes. Or, if you’re looking to throw down a face down, but MTG Arena doesn’t do it for you, see our guides to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel meta decks, as well as Yu-Gi-Oh! Master duel dragon decks, for the best builds in Konami’s duelling simulator.
MTG Arena Codes
Here are all the latest active MTG Arena Codes.
- LevelUP – 2000 XP
- PLAYDND – three Forgotten Realms packs
- PLAYMID – three Midnight Hunt packs
- PLAYVOW – three Crimson Vow packs
- PLAYNEO – three Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty packs
- PlayTheros – three Theros Beyond Death packs
- PlayIkoria – three Ikoria Lair of Behemoths packs
- PLAYM21 – three Core Set 2021 packs
- PlayZendikar – three Zendikar Rising packs
- TRYKALADESH – one Kaladesh Remastered pack
- PlayKaldheim – three Kaladeheim packs
- PlayStrixhaven – three Strixhaven packs
Card styles and sleeves codes:
- ParallaxPotion – Revitalize card style
- SuperScry – Opt card style
- FoilFungus – Deathbloom Thallid card style
- ShinyGoblinPirate – Fanatical Firebrand card style
- SparkleDruid – Druid of the Cowl card style
- OVERTHEMOON – Arlinn, Voice of the Pack card style
- INNERDEMON – Ob Nixilis, the Hate-Twisted card style
- SHIELDSUP – Teyo, the Shieldmage card style
- WRITTENINSTONE – Nahiri, Storm of Stone card style
- ENLIGHTENME – Narset, Parter of Veils card style
- FNMATHOME – two random cosmetics
- RockJocks – Lorehold sleeve
- DebateDuelists – Silverquill sleeve
- MathWhizzes – Quandrix sleeve
- SwampPunks – Witherbloom sleeve
- ArtClub – Prismari sleeve
What are MTG Arena Codes?
Like many free-to-play games, MTG Arena has an assortment of codes that you can use to redeem items and bonuses. With MTG Arena codes, you can get booster packs and XP, which offers game progression and the chance to pack a rare card. You can also get some card cosmetics, to make your side of the field look more presentable.
Wizard’s often announce a fresh code alongside a new pack, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back from time to time for any updates.
How do I redeem MTG Arena codes?
Unlike other mobile card games, you can’t use MTG codes in the mobile application. To input your MTG arena codes, follow these steps:
Go to the Wizards site, and log-in.
- On the far right of the screen is a code input box, enter your code here.
- Log back into the mobile app to receive your bonus.
And there you have it! With that, you should have enough packs and XP to get you on your feet in the world of MTG Arena. If all this deck-building and double-drawing has you geared up for more, be sure to check out our best mobile card games list for your next obsession.