There’s a big Nintendo eShop sale on now for the holidays, bringing with it excellent deals on a variety of games. Whether it’s indie brawlers or couch co-op hits, there’s a bevy of different titles to pick up for anybody who’s got the money.
So, we’ve decided to round up all the best deals on the best games. With big discounts until December 29, the holiday season on the Nintendo eShop is packed full of lovely videogames. What is the winter break for if not curling up in a ball and buying half a dozen games that we probably won’t get around to playing?
So, head below to see the Pocket Tactics picks for the best deals in the Nintendo eShop sale and write up a wishlist. Once you’ve grabbed a bunch of games, check out our guide to the best portable gaming consoles to find even more stuff to throw your money at.
Nintendo eShop sale
Here’s a handful of the best deals. My personal pick is The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa, which takes the brawler genre a step forward with different mechanics.
- Mario Strikers Battle League – $34.99 (down from $59.99)
- The Diofield Chronicle – $29.99 (down from $59.99)
- The friends of Ringo Ishikawa – $8.99 (down from $14.99)
- Yoku’s Island Express – $3.99 (down from $19.99)
- Hades – $12.49 (down from $24.99)
- Bastion – $4.99 (down from $14.99)
- Blasphemous – $6.24 (down from $24.99)
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom – $9.99 (down from $39.99)
- Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King – $3.74 (down from $14.99)
- Axiom Verge – $5.99 (down from $19.99)
That’s just a handful of the many, many games in the Nintendo eShop sale, so take a browse yourself for even more. Otherwise, check out our Fruit Battlegrounds codes if you love a good deal.