Niantic sure is generous when it comes to in-game events, and Pokémon Go Community Days are the perfect example of that, as they occur at least once a month, sometimes twice if there’s a Pokémon Go Classic Community Day going on. Nonetheless, the one thing you can be certain of is that one ‘mon takes centre stage, while you grab an abundance of goodies.
With that being said, you might wonder when the next Pokémon Go Community Day is. Well, fortunately for you, that’s where we come in, as we’ve taken it upon ourselves to venture into the tall grass of the wilds so we can bring you all the details surrounding the upcoming Community Day events.
Anyway, here’s all you need to know about the next Pokémon Go Community Day.
What is the next Pokémon Go Community Day?
Niantic has confirmed that the next Community Day features the much sought-after Noibat!
When is the next Pokémon Go Community Day?
The next Pokémon Go Community Day event takes place on February 5 from 14:00 p.m. to 17:00 p.m. local time.
What are the Pokémon Go Community Day event bonuses?
Here are the Pokémon Go Community Day bonuses you can expect:
- Evolve Noibat during the event or up to five hours afterwards to get a Noivern that knows the Charged Attack Boomburst
- Three times catch stardust
- Incense and lure modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Two times the chance for trainers level 31 and up to receive candy XL from catching Pokémon
- Two times catch candy
- Take a snapshot during the event for a surprise encounter
Of course, there’s more to the location-based title than Community Days, so if you want to see what other special content you can enjoy, make sure you visit our Pokémon Go events guide and Pokémon Go raids list. You should probably take a look at our Pokémon Go Eevee evolution guide as well, assuming you want to make the most of what’s on offer to you.