If you are looking for a Scribble Rider download guide, you have come to the right place. If you are a fan of Voodoo and its simplistic yet addictive mobile games, then you’ll want to know all about Scribble Rider. The aim is simple: get your bike to the end of the course before your opponent does. However, there is a lot standing between you and the finish line, like lava pits, giant cliff faces, and more.
Casual games like Scribble Rider are fantastic for killing time, especially on commutes. Once you have Scribble Rider downloaded, you’ll see it’s a refreshing change of pace, where levels are challenging enough to be entertaining and easy enough to avoid frustration.
Scribble Rider could well be the mobile game you’ve been looking for. If it is, then read on to find our top tips on how to avoid losing your races. In this Scribble Rider download guide, we’ll go over how to download the game, play on your computer, and how to play. Now that you know what to expect, let’s get into it.
Here’s what’s in our Scribble Rider download guide:
Scribble Rider’s gameplay is beautifully simple. It’s a level-based puzzler where you have to draw the wheels to your bike to get to the end of each level. Drawing the right wheels for the terrain will increase your speed, drawing the wrong one will decrease it.
When you get further into Scribble Rider, you’ll come across speed boosts and other pickups that affect your character. Some levels will have drone areas where you will need to design wheels that can lift you off the ground. If you follow the tips outlined in our Scribble Rider download guide, you’ll be scribbling in no time.
Scribble Rider download:
- Search for Scribble Rider on Google Play or the App Store
- Press the ‘install’ button on Google Play, or ‘get it’ on the App Store
- Wait for Scribble Rider download
- Open the Scribble Rider download application and enjoy
If you would like to know how to get an APK for Scribble Rider, follow these instructions:
- Find a website that hosts APK files that you can trust – we regularly use APKPure
- Search Scribble Rider download on the APK website
- Select the version of Scribble Rider you want to download, then click the ‘download’ button
- Install the file onto your device
Playing mobile games on your computer has never been easier thanks to emulators. Follow these instructions to play on PC:
- Find an emulator that supports Scribble Rider download – in this example we used MemuPlay
- Download the emulator on your computer
- Open the emulator on your PC, and search for Scribble Rider download in the store
- Click the ‘download’ button on Scribble Rider
- Wait for it to install, then open it
As of right now, there are no multiplayer capabilities for Scribble Rider.
As a rule of thumb, we do not recommend downloading any modded mobile games. There is no guarantee that what you download will work, and it may contain viruses or other harmful malware. If you are desperate to unlock the skins, watch an advert whenever you see a blue or purple chest.
Besides, if you follow our Scribble Rider download guide, you won’t need to mod the game.
Being a top scribbler is no walk in the park. You will need cat-like reflexes and ingenuity to outsmart the computer and reach the finish line. After you follow these tips, you’ll be a doodle pro:
- Spirals: it is tempting to just draw circles of different sizes to beat the terrain, but unless your circle is perfect, it won’t help much. What you need to draw is a shape with some bite in it. A certain shape that grips and pulls you forward when it comes into contact with a hard surface. We recommend you draw a spiral so that the end of the shape acts as a claw to pull you up mountains
- Straight-line: whenever you find yourself in the water, you want to get out of there as quickly as possible. Stop thinking like a car, and think like a paddleboat. Drawing a circle of any kind will not help a boat cross the ocean, but a paddle will. So, just draw a straight line and let the paddle do the work
- Size matters: drawing a small wheel is good if you are driving on flat land, otherwise you want something big. Drawing an enormous wheel seems to have little to no disadvantages, as it is the only way to navigate tough terrain