Our Sniper 3D guide has everything you need to know to become an exceptional marksman. The developer, Fun Games For Free, designed the game to satisfy all your shooting needs as there is more to do than just sniping unsuspecting criminals.
For those of you unaware, Sniper 3D is a sniping game that challenges you to find and eliminate a target, or targets, without harming the poor innocent civilians. There are a bunch of different game modes, including the main career, side missions, and PvP. The PvP game mode is your chance to show off the cool guns and gear you’ve earned by blowing enemy heads clean off. There are weekly world ops tournaments to compete in with juicy rewards for the top players.
If you haven’t played a game where you’re a marksman saving lives by shooting bad guys, then Sniper 3D is the perfect place to start. With varied gameplay, tons of guns to collect, and a wide range of game modes, you are sure to be blasting baddies for ages. Without further ado, let’s get into our Sniper 3D guide.
Everything in our Sniper 3D Assassin guide
The aim of Sniper 3D is to kill. You play as a contract killer with a regular old hunting rifle, and it’s up to your determination and skill to save up for a shiny new sniper rifle or to put your cash into upgrades, turning your existing weapon into a lean, mean, killing machine.
There are multiple game modes in Sniper 3D, one of which is PvP. Here you will be matched with nine other random players, and whoever gets the most kills inside two minutes is the winner. Where you spawn is random, and it’s up to you to scour the metropolis looking for other players to kill.
There are several ways for you to play Sniper 3D on your computer, all of which are completely free:
- Steam: you can grab a completely free-to-play PC version of Sniper 3D Assassin from the Steam store
- BlueStacks: if you have the BlueStacks emulator installed on your computer, you can download a copy of Sniper 3D Assassin from there
- Memu Play: lastly, if you have the Android emulator Memu Play installed on your computer, you can get a free copy of Sniper 3D Assassin
This is how to get a Sniper 3D APK:
- Find an APK site that you can trust for downloads – we used APKPure for the purposes of this example
- Go to the Sniper 3D Assassin page on the APK site
- Press to download the Sniper 3D Assassin APK
- Find it on your device and manually install
- When it’s installed you can start playing!
Sniper 3D has online PvP capabilities allowing you to join a squad and battle your friends, once you unlock the second region, Porter Heights.
Sniper 3D is a game where progression is slow by design. Following the tips below will help speed up the unlocking process for new guns, maps, and gear.
- Play all the game modes: Sniper 3D has a bunch of game modes for you to enjoy, each of which has its own energy counter. So, when you run out of campaign energy, just play PvP instead
- Farm the ‘wanted’: eventually, you will hit a roadblock with the campaign where you can no longer progress until you upgrade your gun. This is when you should turn to the ‘wanted’ mode to make a quick buck
- Double rewards and get diamonds: whenever you get a chance to double your coins, or gather some diamonds, do it. Both the in-game currencies are hard to come by and are always useful. You will need to stockpile both if you want to progress quickly
Fancy a greater challenge? Then you need to check out our list of the best mobile multiplayer games!