Our Among Us guide has everything you need to know to become a Whodunnit master. The developer, InnerSloth, designed the game to have endless replayability as you try to puzzle out who the devious killer is.
For those of you unaware, Among Us is a murder mystery game where up to ten people have to try and figure out who the imposter, or imposters are. The innocent players have a series of tasks and challenges to complete in order to get their ship up and running, but it’s the imposters’ job to stop that from happening, by any means necessary. Whether with friends or on your lonesome, our Among Us guide will show you just how enjoyable this game is.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of playing a Whodunnit game, then you are missing out on a brilliant multiplayer experience, with unique thrills every time. If you have played the game, then keep reading our Among Us guide anyway, and you might find a few key tips to outwitting the imposters.
Everything in our Among Us guide
The aim of Among Us is to complete all the tasks and escape safely, or if you are an imposter, to sabotage and murder everyone. Your job list is displayed in the top left corner and often involves completing a number of mini-games. Be careful, though, anytime you spend completing these missions is time spent not watching your back.
Whenever a body is discovered, the entire lobby has a couple of minutes to discuss what they saw and lay the blame. You will need to lie convincingly if you are going to avoid being detected. Among Us is one of those games where great liars and the naturally sneaky often prevail.
You can download Among Us the following ways:
- Head to the Among Us Google Play page if you’re Android, or the App Store if you’re on iOS
- Press ‘install’ to download on Google Play, or ‘get’ on the App Store
- Press open to start playing!.
There are multiple ways to play Among Us on the big screen, most of which are completely free:
- Steam: you can grab a copy of Among Us on Steam for $3.99/£3.99
- Itch.io: you can go to Itch.io and pay whatever you think is fair for the game
- BlueStacks: if you have the BlueStacks emulator installed on your computer, you can play Among Us for free
- Memu Play: if you have the Memu Play emulator installed, you can download Among Us for free
Here’s how you get the Among Us APK:
- Find an APK site that you can trust for downloads – we used APKPure for the purposes of this example
- Go to the Among Us page on the APK site
- Press to download the Among Us APK
- Find it on your device and manually install
- When it’s installed you can start playing!
Among Us is a multiplayer Whodunnit murder mystery game available on PC and mobile. The game is cross-platform, allowing you to play with your friends no matter what device they own.
Among Us is a tricky game where you are put in a room with strangers and have to work together. Running around as a lone wolf won’t go unnoticed either, so how do you master Among Us?
- Read the room: most of the time, if someone calls a vote and blames an individual, they are an imposter. But, on those occasions where they aren’t, remember who made the accusation. Bad people like to discover their own crimes so they can blame someone else
- You don’t have to vote: skipping a vote is not a bad idea. It is way better that nobody is ejected, rather than an innocent player. Remember, the imposter wants to kill everyone – your bad vote helps them achieve that
- Keep busy: you cannot win the game if you are walking around aimlessly. You either need to complete your missions or disrupt and murder the crew
- Don’t be a sheep: following the herd normally leads in disaster. The best way to play any situation is to take note of who is quiet, and who is shouting the loudest. One of these two is often always the culprit
Fancy a challenge? Then you need to check out our list of the best mobile multiplayer games!