If you’re a person who enjoys the simple things, like running through a dungeon, blending your foes with whirling blades, or facing off against fearsome bosses, then we might have something for you. We have some Darkness Rises Android loot codes leftover from our last giveaway, so we are now giving them away to anyone who wants one – simply enter below.
For those that don’t know, Darkness Rises is a great looking RPG, crossing the hack-n-slash of games like Diablo with challenging boss battles, as you hold the line against a seemingly endless wave of demonic incursions. Sounds like fun, right? Darkness Rises also has great character customisation options to give you that authentic RPG experience, and some elements of dungeon crawling. You don’t have delve dungeons alone either, as you can join a guild with your adventurer pals, and form a party to take the fight to those demon scoundrels.
Though Darkness Rises launched last year, it still feels pretty chipper with its graphical realism and gorgeous fantasy visuals. If you’re going to murder demons, why not do it in style?
If you want some free in-game loot for Darkness Rises right now, simply enter your details below and you’ll get a code. Be warned though, they expire on the 26, so use them before then. Also please take a glance at our terms and conditions which you can find here.
Each Android code gets you the following in-game:
- 5 x Costume Chest (Rank A – S++)
- 500 x Adventure Key
- 20,000,000 Gold
- 20 x EXP Boost Ticket
- 20 x Choice Dye Ticket
- 10 Costume Deco Chest (Rank A – S++)
And here are some instructions on how to redeem them:
- From the main in-game lobby, select the menu in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Select the Options in the bottom corner of the menu screen and select Enter Coupon
- Enter the coupon number provided and select OK
- Once the coupon is redeemed, the items should appear in the player’s Account Mailbox located in the top right corner of the main screen
- Claim the coupon rewards from the Account Mailbox
- Once the coupon rewards from the Account Mailbox are claimed, these items should appear in the player’s Inventory
- Redeem items in the Inventory as necessary.