Popular gacha RPG Exos Heroes is entering its fourth season, Fallen Sky. Following the success of January’s Blood Rhapsody, the latest season is due to drop on June 24, and LINE Games has announced a fabulous Season 4 Eve party to celebrate.
As with its predecessors, Exos Heroes Season 4 will bring a whole load of fresh content – this time set in the new Phedas nation. Discover the story of how protagonist Zeon met Prithiof, The Silent Hero of Phedas, and go on exciting adventures in the Sky Island. Continue your journey through this new area as you face off against the evil forces threatening the continent.
Of course, the update will also introduce several extra characters, as well as the party we mentioned earlier. Read on to find out what you can expect in the form of new content and upcoming events in Exos Heroes Season 4.
Upcoming Heroes in Exos Season 4
Frozen Queen Misty
As the all-powerful queen who built North Bon Frosty, Frozen Queen Misty is known as a goddess of victory by her allies and a mighty punisher by her enemies. She is one of the Seven Knights who helped the Dragon Emperor, she once led the Baikal Empire, and she is said to have the strongest abilities after Rood.
Moon Shadow Mask Luna
Shadow Bane is a secret society situated on the continent, where most members hide behind masks to protect their identities. Luna may be an agent among them, but she is very different indeed, as she lives life by her own rules.
Faceless Shadow Melissa
Melissa is the leader of the secret society of Shadow Bane. Under her leadership, they steal the lives of others to balance the power of the continent, but this balance depends on the will of Melissa alone.
Reaper of Blue Flames Garlond
A former G1 Class Agent of Shadow Bane, Garland reached the highest rank through his wide range of unique skills. Being dubbed the ‘guardian of balance’ within the organisation, he is respected for his ability to solve problems and maintain balance without hesitation.
INFINITY CORE IS COMING IN EXOS SEASON 4
With Season 4, Exos Heroes is also introducing an exciting new PvE mode. You will soon be able to compare your dungeon progress, and the more difficult the dungeon is, the more points you will get. You can also use the sequential battle function to initiate automatic combat, allowing you to sit back and watch the points come rolling in. The weekly ranking is, of course, determined by points earned, and you can earn awesome rewards based on where you place.
In Arkvurze, you can participate in one-on-one battles against other users on the same server. In order to access Arkvurze, you have to have a total of 40 or more heroes, including 20 front-row heroes and 20 rear-row heroes – so keep that in mind! There are three stages to Arkvurze, as detailed below.
- Matching: You will match up with other players on the same server in real time, determined by your Arkvurze score and tier.
- Team formation: This stage is split into four rounds. First, you and your opponent will select three prohibited heroes simultaneously, barring them from selection. Then you will both choose three different heroes each. Then the process repeats for two more prohibited heroes and two more chosen heroes each. A team must have at least one front-row hero and one rear-row hero.
- Combat stage: Now you’re ready to fight! You can’t choose auto-battle in this mode, and you must select your actions within a time limit. Whoever takes down all of their opponent’s heroes first wins.
Arkvurze is released on a seasonal system, and can only be played during the course of the season – at the end of which, you can earn some cool rewards according to your tier.
Major content updates
Path of Trials Update
The Path of Trials will see the Saint West bosses make their return in the new Path of the Silent Dead. Divided into 14 boss stages, you will get a chance to battle the bosses who have come back and are now stronger than ever.
Other content updates
New convenience features for a better gameplay experience
The maximum number of alliances has increased from 50 to 75
The core sharing slot has expanded from one to two
Obtainable amount of Solarseal increased to 30%
RANK2 equipment is coming.
Exos Season 4 Eve Party Events
- Free premium recruitment: From June 10 to July 28, you can use
- Premium Recruitment for 11x free recruitment once a day. This is available up to 20 times during the event period, so that is a total of 220 times.
- Login bonus: Login once a day between June 10 and July 28 to receive these special rewards: 2,000 Xes, 20 nation recruit tickets, 500,000 gold, and 50 dye coupons.
- New/returning user attendance book: During this period, you can also achieve a special fated hero selection ticket on day seven
- Liffy’s 7-days of Gifts: From June 10 to June 23, you can get an Orange Fatecore Selection Ticket at Day 7.
- Core Reverse: From June 10 to June 24, a total of five Core
- Reverses will arrive: Priestess of the Moonlight Leger, Astral Idol Liffy, Soft Silver Hair Jinn, Rothbrok Baileysh, and Beach by the Blue Sea Degas
- Special bingo event: From June 10 to July 14, you will have the opportunity to clear 25 missions and get a heap of rewards according to the cleared bingo lines! If you complete the whole board, you will even get a Fatecore Recruit Ticket
Needless to say, Exos Heroes Season 4 and the party preceding it are going to be huge for any RPG fans on mobile. If you want to join in the celebrations for yourself, you can head over to your mobile store of choice to get adventuring today.