This week saw leading global tech giant Huawei reveal the winners of the AppGallery Editors’ Choice Awards and the Grow with Huawei Awards 2022. Announced during a glamorous gala at Web Summit in Lisbon, over 100 attendees, including top app developers, content providers, and agencies, gathered to celebrate the very best apps available on AppGallery and the great minds behind them.
The Editor’s Choice Awards comprise of five app categories and five game categories, with the winners voted for by Huawei’s expert country editor teams across Europe. Selected based on their innovation, user experience, engaging storytelling, eye-catching design, and accessibility, the winning apps and games are those that Huawei believe have had the greatest positive impact on their users’ lives over the past year.
On the other side of the coin, the Grow with Huawei business awards are intended to recognise the business achievements of agencies and partners who have worked with Huawei to build successful campaigns over the past year.
Here are the winners of this year’s Huawei awards.
AppGallery Editors’ Choice Awards 2022
- Best family and casual game – My Talking Angela 2
- Best RPG game – Summoners War
- Best trending game – Infinity Kingdom
- Best sports game – Fishing Clash
- Best strategy game – Lords Mobile
- Best green app – Moovit
- Best health app – Yazio
- Best essential app – Revolut
- Best personal growth app – Kahoot!
- Best trending app – Smule
Grow with Huawei Awards 2022
- Best advertiser – Flashcore (Czech Republic), Mediaset Infinity (Italy)
- Best agency – Avow (Germany), Havas Media Group (Portugal)
- Best publisher – Outfit 7 Limited (Cyprus), AppGeneration (Portugal)
- Best growth partner – mrge (Germany), Admitad (Germany), FREE
- NOW (Germany), Zeropark (Poland), SQUID (Sweden)
And that’s all of them! If you want to grab some freebies from the award-winning games in this list, check out our Infinity Kingdom codes and Summoners War codes.