Match 3D is a game that does what it says on the tin. You have to match a bunch of 3D objects together within a set time-limit, earning stars depending on the number of matches, and the quicker you perform them. Different levels provide you with varying time limits and the number of matches you have to perform to complete them.
As a result, it’s not a simple case that the fewer items to match equals the easiest level. In fact, the opposite is more often than not true. The more items, the more time you typically have to match them. In reverse, you often only have a mediocre amount of time to match the fewest amount of items, and the game becomes more reflex-focused than cerebral.
But that’s what our Match 3D guide aims to address. We’re going to help you with the basics, including how to download it, grab the APK, or play on PC, before moving onto some more focused Match 3D tips, tricks, and cheats that should help you master the difficult later levels.
Everything in our Match 3D tips guide:
If, for whatever reason, you’d like to grab the APK rather than get Match 3D from an official Android app store, you can do so via APKPure. We recommend only using a trusted source when downloading files on Android.
Match 3D is available on PC, if you’d like to play it on the big screen. You can grab it via the popular Android emulator Memu Play.
Match 3D looks a bit overwhelming at first, but it’s actually alarmingly simple. As the name suggests, you simply have to match together a bunch of 3D objects, earning a higher score based on your performance.
Here are the details in bullet points:
- Match 3D is made up of a series of levels
- Each level challenges you to match together a varying number of 3D objects
- You achieve this by swiping to objects to the bottom of your phone’s screen to match them
- Each time you match an object, you get a star
- Levels have a set time limit, which varies depending on the number of items you have to match
- You earn extra stars depending on how much time remains when you complete the level
Now that you understand the basics, let’s take a look at a few more focused Match 3D tips, tricks, and cheats that will help you master the end game:
- Match the biggest items first: smaller items often hide beneath larger objects, making the former more difficult to find. So we recommend clearing the larger items first, as they’re easier to spot
- The faster, the better: it goes without saying that the faster you can complete levels the better. This is doubly important in Match 3D though, as you earn extra stars the better you perform. Don’t waste time and constantly match items
- Throw items around: you don’t have to be gentle in Match 3D, and we encourage you not to. Throw items around with wild abandon to clear space so you can find other objects that are hiding beneath
- Watch ads to triple your stars: each time you complete a level, you can watch an ad to triple your stars. We thoroughly recommend doing this, as the more stars you have, the more you can show off to your friends
- Open your level and star chests: you earn chests as you complete levels and collect stars, and these chests contain boosters. Boosters help you complete the more challenging levels, so it’s well worth having a few on hand