Network N is on the lookout for an Ecommerce Coordinator to captain the ship of the business’ Ecommerce team, working alongside sites like ours, The Digital Fix, the Loadout, and more to deliver the best deals to a massive readership while reporting to the Ecommerce managing editor. If this sounds like a task you think you might be up to, keep reading.
The role consists of identifying great deals across the wider gaming and entertainment sector to match the quality of content from the sites. From securing pre-order affiliates for big upcoming titles to coordinating the company’s approach to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the successful applicant must be organised, pragmatic, and aware of the wider industry and industry practices.
Role: Ecommerce coordinator
Location: Bath, or remotely within the UK
Salary: £25k per year
Closing date: December 10, 2022
In this role you will be part of a friendly, growing, and ambitious team, supporting the execution and delivery of Network N Media’s ecommerce strategy. Working with our Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce Managing Editor, and editorial teams, you will help to build and strengthen our affiliate partnerships, expand our affiliate activity, identify affiliate opportunities that complement our brands, and work with our editors to coordinate their delivery.
You’ll build and maintain relationships with affiliate partners and help to negotiate payment rates, as well as working closely with the Publisher Collective sales team to support our brands and new business.
This role would suit those already working in an ecommerce role within the gaming industry, or someone with ecommerce experience from a different sector but with a passionate enthusiasm for gaming, gadgets, entertainment, and all things nerdy.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the ecommerce manager to manage relationships with our affiliate partners, as well as creating new ones
- Updating and maintaining our affiliate product database
- Liaising with affiliate partners to arrange exclusive offers, in-game content, and giveaways
- Development of detailed product campaigns to promote key free-to-play games, best-selling products, and new releases from affiliate partners
- Creation of ecommerce content decks and resources for affiliate proposals and network partners
- Liaising with the Publisher Collective sales and Project N design teams on client expectations and affiliate integration on our content
- Creating affiliate links and reports as requested by the ecommerce Manager and senior management
- Working with our ecommerce writer to optimise ecomm content around core verticals
- Other as requested by the Publishing Director, Executive Chairman, or CEO
You will have:
- Previous ecommerce experience, ideally working on a gaming or technology brand)
- Previous experience in editorial content management and planning, and ideally affiliate-focused content
- Experience in optimising content for discoverability best practices, across organic search rankings, Google News, and Google Discover
- Ability to write quickly, accurately, and entertainingly to task, preferably with experience writing for a gaming publication
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to quickly check and audit best practices across all content
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- An interest in gaming, gadgets, and entertainment
- Proficiency with basic working tools: docs, sheets, task management software, etc
- Meets the criteria in IC level 1 in our progression framework
- Must be able to produce proof of right to work in the UK by the start of employment
How to apply
If you meet the criteria, or believe you are capable of fulfilling the role please apply through the listing on the Network N careers page.
Working for Network N and employment benefits
At Network N, we’re a fun and friendly company offering an informal and progressive working environment with offices in central Bath. We are always growing, work fast but accurately, have an international reach and are nerdy as hell!
We are committed to being an inclusive workplace and have various groups and events to hear underrepresented voices including Women @ Network N, Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ+ @ Network N.
Employment benefits that come with working at Network N include:
- 28 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Private medical plan through Vitality with enhanced mental health provision
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gift Card scheme
- Employee social events, including Christmas & summer parties
We wish you luck with your application!