Network N is hiring a commercial content strategist to lead the direction of commercial content across our published and partner brands in Network N. You’ll work closely with both our editorial and sales teams, developing big, creative concepts and pitches in order to win commercial content briefs and deliver executions successfully.
We will require you to have three years or more experience in the digital media industry, specifically in a commercial environment, as well as the ability to manage an editorial team and produce solid copy. A strong knowledge of creative sales and marketing principles is a must, along with proactivity, strong communication skills, analytical skills, and an in-depth understanding of the media and video games landscape.
The role is full-time and based in Bath, UK, though there is potential to work remotely for the right candidate based anywhere in the UK. Benefits include 28 days holiday, an auto-enrolment pension, competitive salary, and a variety of other perks including a techscheme and cyclescheme. You can check out the full details of the job on Network N’s official site.
If this sounds like the job for you, you can check out the criteria for the role below.
Commercial content strategist
Location: Bath, UK/remote
Salary: £40-45k based on experience
Closing date: 15/08/2021
A full list of responsibilities include:
- Leading on delivering creative solutions and ideas for new content briefs, in collaboration with the sales team and Creative Studio.
- Managing the editorial team in the Creative Studio, ensuring the highest quality of written content production, from process and quality control to brand tone of voice.
- Building out commercial content proposals with the commercial leads, taking into account budgets, placements, delivery, and timescales.
- Helping develop enhanced creative solutions across Network N’s O&O brands and partner sites to serve Publisher Collective’s breath of top clients.
- Contributing to monthly commercial content targets based on conversion rate of briefs and revenue delivered.
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders in the business across Sales, Publishing, Marketing, Network, Creative Studio, and Design.
- Attending pitch meetings, and proposal calls where requested, and assisting in putting together possible content examples.
- Ensuring our teams adhere to copyright laws, IP rights, and referencing original sources where required.
- Keeping up to date with the latest marketing activations in the gaming industry and maintaining knowledge of digital marketing and technology.
- Using the company’s workflow tools correctly and effectively, including Asana, GSuite, etc, as well as client workflow tools, such as CRM systems, and content planners.
- Other as requested by the Head of Creative Studio.