Our Bake It guide will tell you everything you need to know to become a master baker. The gameplay has you taking over as the owner of a town’s local bakery. This means it’s up to you to deal with the customers and fulfill their desert-based dreams as accurately as possible. The more faithful your creation to what the customer wants, the more cash you can earn.
Bake It will teach you that baking is a three-stage process. The first stage is to choose a mould and fill it with high-quality dough. After this, you need to ice your creation, either with your own creativity, or the pre-designed patterns. After this, it’s everyone’s favourite step: sprinkles. This is where you can let your hair down and sprinkle till your heart’s content.
It may sound like running the bakery of your dreams is all fun and games, but it’s actually a lot of hard work. But, here at Pocket Tactics, we aim to help as much as possible. After reading this guide, you’ll see that being the best baker you can be is a piece of cake.
everything in our Bake it guide:
If you would like to grab an APK for Bake It, you can do so from our trusted source APKPure. There are multiple versions of the game to choose from if you so wish.
After some research, you can play Bake It on your PC using an emulator. One such emulator is Memu Play, which has thousands of mobile games ready to play on your computer.
Unfortunately, Bake It does not offer any multiplayer features at the moment. If anything changes, you will be the first to know.
Being a baker has never been easier thanks to our top tips. Check them out below:
- Look first: being the boss in Bake It is all about creativity. However, this does not mean you can make whatever you want all the time. Customers come in and ask for specific baked goods, and it’s up to you to give them what they want. When you have no customers, this is when you can be as creative as possible and put your beauties on display for sale
- Collect your rewards: after slaving away in the kitchen for several customers, you will unlock the chance to claim some new equipment. This is where you should watch an advert, as it will give you more tools to be creative with
- Serve the VIPs: when a VIP walks into your bakery, you better serve them. They pay way more than your average joe, making it well worth your time to give them what they want
- Remember the customer: sometimes the customer will ask you for a certain topping or pattern you haven’t unlocked yet. To unlock the item, you will need to watch a video. If you don’t, your customer will leave unhappy
- Take a break: while away from your bakery, nothing reaches a standstill. The shop continues to make cash, even when you’re not at the helm baking. If you need some cash, give it a break, and come back to a pile of coins
If you enjoy being creative, then you should check out our Tie Dye guide.