This Braindom guide will prove that being smart has nothing to do with succeess. Instead, the puzzler will punish anybody that is overthinking its strangely simple brain teasers. Either way, after reading our top tips, you will be well equipped for reading between Braindom’s lines. If you aren’t usually a fan of games that require you to think outside the box, maybe you will be after reading this.
Braindom is a puzzler designed to examine your problem-solving ability when rather bizarre questions are thrown your way. Its the type of game where if the question seems simple, then you aren’t reading it right.
Puzzle games like Braindom often split people down the middle. Some get frustrated by the confusing questions, others relish the challenge. All I would say is a game is something designed to be played. It may come across as unusual, but that is easy to adjust to. Once you read this detailed guide, you will be in the right frame of mind for any question. No matter how strange it sounds.
Everything in our Braindom guide:
Downloading Braindom is easy, no matter what device you have. If you have an Android device, you can grab a copy from Google Play. If you have an iOS device, then you can get a copy from the App Store.
If you are looking for an APK, then you should check out APKPure. They have thousands of apps on there, all listed with previous versions.
Playing on a PC is also easy to do, especially if you have a Microsoft Store account. An account here will allow you to play on any device running Windows 10. You can also play on PC with an emulator like Memu Play.
Having played a lot of Braindom, some levels stood out as being harder than others. These levels in particular were 50, 77, and 78. Each of these levels is surprisingly simple once you know what the trick is.
- Level 50: shake your phone to drop the berries
- Level 77: tap each category from the bottom of the screen upwards. So; Hill, Space, Cloud, Mussel, Tiger, and Mountain
- Level 78: the only letter “F” on the entire page is in the question itself!
Solving puzzles in Braindom is incredibly satisfying. After reading the tips below, you will be able to solve even the trickiest levels.
- Remember KISS: KISS stands for “Keep It Simple Stupid”. Very few levels in the game are actually being clever. Most of them rely on you overthinking how simple the solution actually is. If the level wants you to get rid of the poison, then you will also need to remove the word “poison” from the question itself
- Be literal: the game is relying on you to misinterpret what is being asked of you. For the questions where it says to click the highest or lowest, that really does mean in height order on your phone. The ones at the bottom of your screen are the lowest, and the top ones are the highest
- Buy a clue: there is no shame in getting stuck on a level. When you do get stuck, you are much better off buying a clue than randomly tapping and hoping. The clue is the purple circle in the bottom left corner with a question mark, which costs 50 brain points. You don’t need to hoard these points as they are very common and can be acquired through adverts
- Beware the white screen: throughout our time playing Braindom, we would often enter a puzzle and the screen is white. It’s easy to assume this is part of the game, but it is not. Whenever you load a room and its white, exit the app and re-enter. This will cause the room to reset, and the puzzle will load.
If you are a fan of puzzle games, then why not check out our Pull Him Out guide?