Who doesn’t love a good idle game? It’s great getting to kick back and let others do the work for you, or even play another game while you’re playing this one. Idle Courier Tycoon is one of those games, and you watch as your delivery and packing empire gets bigger and bigger, while you barely lift a finger. But even if these games are chill, why not maximise your time and make the most money you can?
That’s why we’ve written an Idle Courier Tycoon guide, gathering together the best tips and tricks to help you become a kingpin of the delivery world. Whether it’s how to download the game, play it on PC, or just how to improve efficiency in your warehouse, we’ve got you covered.
We also have info on using gems to make your warehouse look a little snazzier, and a trailer. So sit back, put your feet up, and watch the capital roll in, as you use our Idle Courier Tycoon guide to become a titan of the logistics world.
everything in our idle courier tycoon guide:
Here’s how to download Idle Courier Tycoon:
- Head to the Idle Courier Tycoon Google Play page if you’re on Android, or the App Store if you’re on iOS
- Press ‘install’ to download on Google Play, or ‘get’ on the App Store
- Press open to start playing!
APKs are useful for manually downloading updates. Here’s how you get the Idle Courier Tycoon APK:
- Find an APK site that you can trust for downloads – we used APKPure for the purposes of this example
- Go to the Idle Courier Tycoon page on the APK site
- Press to download the Idle Courier Tycoon APK
- Find it on your device and manually install
- When it’s installed you can start playing!
Here’s how to get Idle Courier Tycoon on PC:
- Download Memu Play on your PC
- Once it downloads, press install
- Sign in to your Google Play account
- Search for Idle Courier Tycoon
- Click to install it
Idle Courier Tycoon sees you build and manage a logistics and delivery empire, but like most idle games, it doesn’t currently have a mode that lets you play online with friends. It’s just you and a whole lot of parcels.
There’s lots of footage of Idle Courier Tycoon on YouTube, and there’s even a trailer you can watch, though this isn’t on the publisher’s official channel:
Idle Courier Tycoon might be a little confusing at first, but if you follow our how to play you’ll get it in no time:
- In Idle Courier Tycoon, you run a delivery and packing company
- You earn money by unloading deliveries from vans and packing the different products in your warehouse
- You then use this money to upgrade your warehouse, increasing the overall efficiency and speed that you pack things
- There is also a currency called Gems, which lets you buy cosmetics and style your warehouse the way you want
With our Idle Courier Tycoon tips and tricks, you’ll be a delivery company kingpin in no time:
- Docks: more docks for delivery vans means more potential products to pack, and money to earn
- Upgrade: don’t forget to use your hard earned cash to upgrade machines, and increase efficiency
- Efficiency: the stats sheet lets you see what areas of your business are lagging. If you use this to guide what you upgrade, your warehouse will make money far quicker
- Express orders: occasionally some money will appear in the office, and this is an express order. This is essentially free money, don’t forget to keep checking whether it’s appeared or not
- VIP: if you are okay with watching an ad, you have the option to become a VIP, which gives you some added benefits to productivity
And those are all our tips. If you want to play Idle Courier Tycoon for yourself, see the download section up above. Fore more similar games, check out our list of the best mobile idle games!