This Johnny Trigger: Sniper guide is designed with one thing in mind: money. Sniping bad guys is fun and all, but without that paycheque at the end of a hard day’s work, you’re just a serial psychopath. However, to succeed at Johnny Trigger, you will need to bring more to the table than just bloodlust. You will need all the traits of a top-class sniper, including patience, deadly accuracy, and opportunistic shooting.
If you could not guess, Johnny Trigger: Sniper is a puzzle game in which you have a hitlist of baddies to snipe, and you get paid for doing so. Shooting the bad guys in the head is the most efficient way to make money, and it will require only one bullet. Plus, if you’ve seen the size of the henchmen’s heads, then you’d know how hard it is to miss those melons.
Sniping people is not something new to the world of mobile gaming. What makes Johnny Trigger stand out from the crowd is the levels where you are given an assault rifle. You can let your hair down and go trigger happy against a wave of henchmen.
Everything in our Johnny Trigger: Sniper guide
Downloading an APK is something you should only do from a trusted source. Once you have a link, for example, APKPure, it’s as easy as clicking download, and waiting for the game to install. The benefit of this is that you get to access updates before they are released to the public.
Grabbing a modded version of a mobile game that has unlimited money is risky. You have no idea what else they have done to the app. Sure they can claim to give you unlimited cash, but as my father would say, “If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.”
You can play Johnny Trigger: Sniper on the PC using an emulator. One example is Memu Play, where you can find a download link for Johnny Trigger as well as a bunch of other games.
Being an excellent sniper is more than just landing your shots. It’s about being aware of a situation, even while looking down the narrow field of vision provided by a scope.
- Aim for the head: as previously mentioned in this guide, aiming for the bad guys head is an absolute no-brainer in Johnny Trigger. Not only do you earn more money, but it’s also a one-shot kill. Shooting the henchmen in the chest normally requires two or more shots to kill. In some levels, you can’t afford to shoot twice at the same person
- Look around before you shoot: once you take that first shot, all hell breaks loose. Civilians run for the hills, and the bad guys sprint for cover. If you don’t know where the baddies are, then you aren’t a very good sniper. My advice is to look around before zooming in. Once you let go of the screen, you shoot. So make sure you don’t let go
- Use the edges of the screen: if you have zoomed in, it is difficult to move your scope around quickly. In order to look around without releasing and wasting a shot, drag your finger to any edge of the screen. When you get there, you will see a translucent bar appear and that will keep you moving in that direction
- Speed: shooting enemies is the funniest part of the game, but it can be even more enjoyable. If you have followed the tips outlined above, then you’ll be able to snipe multiple bad people in a matter of seconds. Which gives them no chance to run and puts a smile on your face.
- Upgrade your gun: I wouldn’t recommend upgrading your damage unless you are struggling to hit headshots or kill bosses. If you can get a silencer, upgrade the magazine capacity, or even the reload speed, you will drastically improve your sniping skills.
If you like guns and sniping people, then check out our list of the best mobile war games.