Lord of Heroes tier list – Solphi

Our definitive Lord of Heroes tier list helps you pick the best characters in this hit gacha RPG

October 21, 2020 We’ve updated our Lord of Heroes tier list with new hero, Solphi!

Our Lord of Heroes tier list will help you take the guesswork out of your time spent with this hit gacha RPG. We’ve ranked all of the five star heroes in each class, including Strikers, Warriors, Guardians, and Snipers, to help you create the best team around. That way, you’ll smash through content no matter how challenging it may be.

We’re also going to take a look at how to reroll, so that you can ensure you get the hero you want the most right away. That will make the early stages of the game an absolute breeze, allowing you to get to the best content faster, as well as unlock the rest of your team. We’ll continue to update this list too, so we thoroughly recommend you bookmark this guide and keep checking back to see what’s changed.

If you’re looking for similar games to play, check out our list of the best mobile RPGs, which includes a wide variety of experiences to suit any audience. You can also get started the right way with this hit new RPG thanks to our Lord of Heroes guide. Now, let’s take a look at our Lord of Heroes tier list.

Lord OF HEROES TIER LIST:

Lord of Heroes tier list: best Strikers – s

Olivia

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,215 518 317 101

Skills:

  • Shell Shot: deals damage, heals user for a proportion of the damage dealt, the latter of which increases depending on how much health the user has when the shot is fired
  • Flash Bomb: AoE attack with a 60% chance to provoke enemies
  • Precision Sniping: attacks and ignores defence, grants the user buff that damages attackers

Passives:

  • Piercing Gaze: increases health by 5%
  • Deadly Accuracy: increases damage against dark enemies by 5%

Walther

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,063 515 335 104

Skills:

  • Mirage Slash: attacks an enemy, and the damage increases depending on the user’s speed
  • Lightning Burst: AoE attack that increases your speed by 6% for each 10% of health lost
  • Heavenly Judgement: AoE attack that increases in damage depending on the user’s speed

Passives:

  • Utmost Haste: increases speed by three
  • Gentleman of Valento: increases damage against fire enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES TIER LIST: BEST STRIKERS – A

Lairei

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,215 496 338 100

Skills:

  • Dragon Fang: attacks an enemy and increases your critical hit damage by 10%, stacks five times
  • Gale Volley: AoE attack that increases your critical hit rate
  • Raging Windstorm: AoE attack that increases your attack power

Passives:

  • Blessed Dragoness: increases critical hit damage by 10%
  • Paradise’s Blessing: decreases damage from water-elemental enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST STRIKERS – B

Lucilicca

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
2,536 481 422 107

Skills:

  • Subjugation: attacks an enemy and heals you for a selection of the damage dealt
  • Needle Shot: attacks an enemy and deals more damage according to their current health
  • Black Thorns: attacks an enemy and generates a shield that increases in power depending on your maximum health

Passives:

  • Archmage Authority: increases attack power by 5%
  • Enlightenment: Increases damage against fire-elemental enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST STRIKERS – C

Astrid

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
2,648 481 410 96

Skills:

  • Hit It!: attack an enemy, increasing damage depending on your speed
  • Sick ‘Em: attack an enemy, dealing damage depending on your speed
  • Party Time: attack an enemy, dealing damage depending on your speed

Passives:

  • Battle Thirsty: increase speed by three
  • Nonconformist: increase damage against water enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST STRIKERS – D

Alev

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
4,449 376 335 99

Skills:

  • Reverse Slash: attack an enemy, gaining an extra turn if they die
  • Ignis Buster: AoE attack that heals the user depending on the critical hit damage dealt, if it was a critical hit
  • Deathscythe: ignores defence if the attack is a critical hit

Passives:

  • Dakkeon’s Heir: increases health by 5%
  • Devoted Arbiter: increases damage against earth enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST GUARDIANS – S

Alev

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
4,502 314 388 102

Skills:

  • Reverse Slash: attacks an enemy, and fills the action gauge of the ally with the highest attack by 20%
  • Ignis Buster: AoE attack that generates a shield for the user and the ally with the lowest health
  • Deathscythe: AoE attack that grants all allies a health regeneration buff

Passives:

  • Revered Leader: increases health by 5%
  • Emerald Lioness: decreases damage from water enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST Guardians- A

Krom

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,593 345 447 97

Skills:

  • Cyclone Flurry: attack an enemy, dealing greater damage depending on your speed
  • Combat Readiness: fill all allies’ action gauges by 40% and grant them a health regeneration buff
  • Dimensional Cleave: AoE attack that deals greater damage depending on your speed

Passives:

  • Grand General: increases speed by three
  • Guardian of the Throne: decreases damage from fire enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST Guardians – B

Walther

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,215 326 503 107

Skills:

  • Mirage Slash: attack an enemy, increasing your defence for a turn
  • Lightning Burst: AoE attack that has a 60% chance to provoke
  • Heavenly Judgement: AoE attack that fills allies’ action gauges by 20%

Passives:

  • Legendary Spellsword: increases defence by 5%
  • War Hero: increases damage against water enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST Warriors – S

Lumie

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,141 422 397 101

Skills:

  • Frost Strike: attacks an enemy, and has an 80% chance to increase your speed
  • Icicle Dance: AoE attack that has an 80% chance to reduce your action gauge by 20%
  • Glacial Rush: AoE attack that reduces enemy action gauges by 20%, and has a 60% chance to inflict sleep

Passives:

  • Resolute Will: increases health by 5%
  • Arctic Winds: increases damage against fire enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST Warriors – A

Laphlaes

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,079 419 425 100

Skills:

  • Solar Sting: attacks an enemy and has a 50% chance to stun and grant a buff that restores health in proportion to damage dealt
  • Vortex Drive: attack an enemy and fill your action gauge by 100%
  • Fires of Destiny: AoE attack that deals up to 5x damage depending on the enemy’s maximum health, and increases your defence

Passives:

  • Clairvoyance: increases critical hit rate by 3%
  • Chains of Fate: increases damage against water enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST Warriors – B

Solphi

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,472 413 372 101

Skills:

  • Magnetic Shock: attacks an enemy and increases attack by 10%, stacking up to five times and healing the user for a proportion of the damage dealt
  • Particle Collision: AoE attack that has a 60% chance to reduce an enemy’s defence by a turn
  • Plasma Rain: AoE attack that ignores defence

Passives:

  • Arcane Researcher: increases defence by 5%
  • Dual Minds: increases damage against light-elemental enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST Warriors – C

Krom

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
4,024 403 345 102

Skills:

  • Cyclone Flurry: attacks an enemy, has a 70% chance to prevent healing and 10% chance to ignore enemy’s defence
  • Combat Readiness: increases your attack power, critical hit rate, and critical hit damage, and grants you an extra turn
  • Dimensional Cleave: AoE attack that grants you an extra turn if an enemy dies

Passives:

  • Storm’s Blade: increases attack power by 5%
  • Battlefield Bravery: decreases damage from earth enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST Warriors – D

Lairei

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
4,350 403 298 100

Skills:

  • Dragon’s Fang: attacks an enemy, and has a 70% chance to reduce their defence
  • Flame Volley: AoE attack with a 60% chance to reduce an enemy’s resistance
  • Raging Firestorm: AoE attack that has an 80% chance to reduce enemy action gauges by 20%

Passives:

  • Draconic Aura: increase attack power by 5%
  • Master of Arts: increase damage against earth enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST Snipers – S

Lucilicca

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
2,756 441 428 103

Skills:

  • Subjugation: attacks an enemy, and has 70% chance to reduce their attack power
  • Needle Shot: attacks an enemy and removes all buffs
  • Black Thorns: attacks an enemy, with 50% chance to inflict five stacks of sap damage

Passives:

  • Astute Intuition: increases debuff rate by 3%
  • Unwavering Volition: increases damage against fire enemies by 5%

LORD OF HEROES tier list: BEST SNIPERS – A

Lumie

Stats

Health Attack Defense Speed
3,745 394 366 108

Skills:

  • Frost Strike: attacks an enemy, and has 60% chance to reduce their attack power and increase your own on a critical hit
  • Icicle Dance: AoE attack that decreases an enemy’s action gauge by 20% and has a 40% chance to inflict stun
  • Glacial Rush: AoE attack that has a 60% chance to reduce an enemy’s defence. Also ignores the enemy’s defence if the attack is a critical

Passives:

  • Snow Guardian: increases health by 5%
  • Ashen Remains: decreases damage from earth enemies by 5%

Lord of Heroes tier list FAQ

Now, we’ll answer a bunch of questions that you may have regarding our Lord of Heroes tier list.

Lord of Heroes reroll: How do I start again?

It’s very easy to reroll in Lord of Heroes, allowing you to start over so you can, hopefully, get the hero that you want in your initial pull.

Here’s how to perform a Lord of Heroes reroll in steps:

  • On the home screen, tap the icon at the top left that looks like a document with a cog beneath it (second icon on the left)
  • Tap ‘Info’
  • Select ‘Close Account’
  • Select ‘Close Account’ once again to confirm
  • The game will then reboot, allowing you to start over
Product Image 1
$799.00
$729.99
View
Product Image 2
$399.99
$349.99
View
Product Image 3
$59.99
$43.95
View