Our Smite patch notes guide aims to bring you all the latest information straight from developer Titan Forge Games, so you can get back to bashing enemies and playing god as quickly as possible. With so many different ways to play and gods to conquer, you need to make sure you understand all the changes made to this ongoing title. Nerfs, buffs, new gods, and many more changes are common, so keep up to date with our guide!
While we love Smite, we also have our eyes ahead for some other great games coming out this year. If you love a different kind of god-killing action, you’ll love the RPG Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Keep up to date with our many guides, including Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Noah, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 pre-orders, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 heroes, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 amiibo.
Here’s our guide to Smite patch notes.
Smite patch notes
Smite Season 10 patch notes
10.2 bonus update notes – live March 7
A small balance update brings changes to season 10.2, including two new god skins in the form of Blood Raven Horus and Techno Basher Hou Yi. You can read the full details over on the official Smite website.
10.2 update – live February 15
The 10.2 update for Smite is now live, introducing the manticore king Martichoras. The fierce greed god has glowing green horns, and sports a truly vicious look. Alongside the new god, this patch includes new skins such as the ascended Martichoras, Gilded Glory Ishtar, Teferi Chronos, and Bumble Bee Jing Wei. Get all the details on the new update over at the official Smite website.
10.1 update – live January 18
The latest season is now live, celebrating 10 years of Smite! Surtr the Fire Giant is the latest addition to the Norse Gods, and features the signature moves Obsidian Flesh and Flames of Muspell. Meanwhile, new skins include Azure Flames Surtr, Karn Atlas, Atraxa Thanatos, and Denton Bacchus. Get the full details for the latest season and update over at the official Smite website.
Smite Season 9 patch notes
9.12 bonus update – live December 13
The next Smite update is already here, and the latest patch brings players skins including Tokyo Machine Loki, Nidhoggr Jormungandr, Spell Blaster Charybdis, and more. It also details several upcoming skins, rolling out over the rest of December and early January. Get the full details on this update over at the official Smite website.
9.11 bonus update – live November 29
With version ten still waiting in the wings, the latest bonus update 9.11 offers Heatwave Pele, Winged Machina Nike, and Big Fortune Ganesha skins. For the full balance notes, you can find the information in detail via the official Smite website.
9.9 bonus update – live October 4
As part of the latest update, there’s new spooky skins for Agni and Tsukuyomi, as well as a special taco skin for Bakasura.
9.7 bonus 1 update notes – live July 26
- Fixed an issue where purchasing this item while dead increased the Cooldown Reduction cap more than intended
- Due to this fix, cooldown-based MOTDs will be unavailable temporarily. These modes include:
-All Out Assault
-Cooldowns Runneth Over
- Ferocious Executioner and Heavy Executioner
Fixed an issue with the passives stacking on targets
Stone cutting sword
- Decreased max stacks from 3 to 2 on both the enemy protections decreased and owners protections increased
- (21 max prot reduction decreased to 14 max, 15 max prots gains decreased to 10)
- Decreased Movement Speed from 10% to 7%
- Decreased Passive True Damage from 80 to 70
- Decreased Passive Heal from 120 to 100
- Decreased Passive Cooldown Reduction from 1s to 0.5s
- Living Nightmare
– Decreased damage mitigation chernobog gains upon landing from 10/15/20/25/30% to 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
– Decreased max stacks on the slow the shadow clones apply from 4 stacks to 3 stacks (decreased max flow from 16% to 12%)
- Judgement tether
– Decreased damage reduction from 15/20/25/30/35% to 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
- Howling celestial dog
– decreased damage from 7.5% of his basic attack power to 5%
- 72 transformations
– decreased mink damage scaling from 85% of your physical power to 70%
Midseason 9.7 update
- Bug fixes
– Fixed an issue where Yu Huang was missing in the pick your own god chest
– Fixed an issue where clan avatars were displaying blank art icons in the clan loadout
- General Gameplay
- Conquest – primal fury
– Fixed an issue where primal fury was dealing more damage than intended
- Speed Buff
– Fixed an issue where the Chief Centaur’s special attack was scaling incorrectly and doing more damage than intended
- Obelisk offerings
– Fixed an issue where offerings were giving more mana than intended
– Fixed an issue where the Spirit minion could be crowd-controlled out of the mist and become immune
- Corrupted Arena
Fixed an issue where this map had the season eight item store instead of the current item store
- Jungle Practice
– Fixed an issue where killing the Fire Giant gave two buffs to Gods instead of one
– Fixed an issue with the green buff pad icon displaying as the Red buff icon
– Fixed an issue with the green buff not dropping when the camp was killed and not having a leash radius
– Fixed an issue where disconnecting from the match while going through a Juggernaut portal caused visibility issues when the player reconnected
- Auto Buy
– Fixed an issue where auto buy wasn’t purchasing Rangda’s and Lono’s Mask
– Fixed an issue where auto buy wasn’t purchasing Bancroft’s Talon
– Fixed an issue where stuns weren’t knocking him off his mount
– Fixed an issue where he was targetable during Freya banish while unmounted
– Fixed an issue where Pridwen’s shield explosion wasn’t proccing after his ultimate ability
– Fixed an issue where Nox couldn’t exit shadow form while he was mounted
– Fixed an issue where his model would glitch when being pushed or pulled by certain Gods
– Fixed the description of his Mount Up ability missing a word in the last sentence
Fixed an issue where Kaldr could become untargetable if toggled off at specific times (fixed in bonus patch 6/28/22)
Fixed an issue where getting displaced by Gilgamesh would cause display and performance issues
- The Morrigan
Fixed an issue where transforming while travelling through a Juggernaut portal caused visibility issues to enemy Gods in Slash
Fixed an issue with his intro animation and weapon when jumping
Fixed an issue with his Honorable Hero skin using the Sacred Arrow skin’s voice pack
Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the air if knocked up onto his Tectonic Shift walls
- Magi’s Cloak and Spirit Robe
Fixed an issue where these items could be sold multiple times (Fixed in Bonus Patch 6/28/22)
Smite is a very active game, so while this is it for today, do check back for more details soon, and all the latest information in each patch. If you just can’t wait until then, why not check out our huge guide to the very best Nintendo Switch games and find a new game to play today.