Hit anime Sword Art Online is no stranger to game adaptations, and the fresh, gacha RPG Sword Art Online Variant Showdown is shaping up to be a particularly fun entry. However, as with all gacha games, you should get acquainted with a Sword Art Online VS tier list before you start throwing out those summons.
In this guide, we show you the best units to team up with, and how to complete a Sword Art Online VS reroll guide if you don’t get the pulls you want. For more SAO adventures, check out our list of the best Sword Art Online games. Or, if you’re looking for some extra gacha goodness, we’ve gach’ya back with our list of the best gacha games.
Sword Art Online VS character tier list
There are currently five character units you can pull in the game. Here are how each of them rank at the moment. This may change in the future, as the JP and global version betas have seen significant alterations in the recent global launch.
|Tier||ASO VS character|
Sword Art Online VS ability card tier list
The global version of the game is still pretty new, so we’ve not had the chance to see all of the ability cards so far. We’ll add an ability card tier list once we’ve had a bit more time to explore.
How do I perform a Sword Art Online VS reroll?
When you start SAO VS, you get one guaranteed SSR
- Install and launch Sword Art Online VS
- Log in with a guest account
- Complete the tutorial
- Claim all of your rewards
- Use all of your summons
- If you’re unhappy with your pulls, exit the game, delete the data, and uninstall
- Repeat the steps above
When you’re happy with your results, you can bind your account by following these steps.
- Click the menu button in the top-left corner
- Go to the settings tab
- Tap on account
- Hit the ‘account transfer’ button
- Read the precautions, then click the ‘BNID Login’ button
- Log in or sign up using your Apple, LINE, Twitter, or Bandai Namco ID
- Once you get the ‘transfer completed successfully’ pop up, your account binding is complete – feel free to continue your adventure!