Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower is the kind of game that needs a guide – it has a tonne of champions, turn-based battles, and more currencies than you can wave your axe at. Lucky for you, we decided to create a handy Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower guide, explaining all the features in the game. Whether it’s the best champions, how the game works, the currency system, or just some hard fought tips and tricks from our time in the tower, we’ve got you covered.
For those that don’t know, Warhammer Quest Silver Tower is a turn-based strategy game, which revolves around a deadly dungeon known as the Silver Tower. It’s your job to gather your best champions, and delve into this arena of chaos, fighting your way to the master of the tower himself, the Gaunt Summoner. In order to do this, you have to find eight fragments of a Chaos Amulet hidden in different parts of the dungeon.
If you find this Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower guide helpful, be sure to check out some of our other content. Good luck in the tower!
everything in our WARHAMMER QUEST: SILVER TOWER guide
warhammer quest silver tower game: how to play
Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower isn’t too complex once you get used to it. Here’s how to play:
- The main objective of Silver Tower is to work your way through its stages, completing objectives and finding eight pieces of a Chaos Amulet. Once you find them, you’ll face the master of the tower, the Gaunt Summoner
- Silver Tower itself is a turned-based strategy, meaning you and the enemy will take turns using actions to move your three champions, use abilities, and attack
- Stage objectives vary from defeating enemies, to destroying Chaos obelisks, to just getting out alive
- In order to get strong enough to progress and beat the Gaunt Summoner, you also need to undertake challenges to earn summoning stones, xp, gold, and tokens
- While the other currencies are for leveling champions, and purchasing items, summoning stones are the most important as they allow you to bring new champions into the Silver Tower
- Build your strength and the synergy between your champions and fingers crossed you’ll get far enough to face the summoner
WARHAMMER QUEST SILVER TOWER SUMMONING STONES: HOW TO GET THEM
Summoning stones are vital if you want to beat the Silver Tower. Here are the best ways to get them:
- Blot’s Challenge: this daily challenge is often simple to complete, like a single quest, and gives you five summoning stones for your trouble
- Leveling: when you complete a stage, you get a number of scrolls based upon how well you did, which contributes to your player level. Once you get enough, you level up, often getting summoning stones as a reward
- Buy them: as Silver Tower is free-to-play you can buy summoning stones in the store, and one champion summon costs approx $3
WARHAMMER QUEST SILVER TOWER STORY: WHAT IS THE SILVER TOWER?
Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower is based upon the Games Workshop tabletop game of the same name. The basic premise revolves around a daemon of the Chaos god Tzeentch, known as the Gaunt Summoner. This daemon presides over the Silver Tower, a dungeon where many champions are summoned to face trials and earn glory. This is why the champions in Silver Tower are from all kinds of different Warhammer factions – even those that are directly opposed to each other.
WARHAMMER QUEST SILVER TOWER DLC: Will there be future content
There are plenty of plans for the future of Silver Tower. Here are the details:
- More Champions will join the game in the first update, with a hinted focus around Death
- Perchang has lots of ideas for future quests and mechanics
- Whether larger content packs, such as campaigns, are implemented, depends upon the player-base and feedback
WARHAMMER QUEST SILVER TOWER CHAMPIONS: WHO IS THE BEST?
Everyone has their favourite, but we have a useful resource to help decide. Our Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower tier list ranks each champion based upon their versatility and how useful we found them when playing the game.
WARHAMMER QUEST SILVER TOWER REVIEW: HOW DID IT SCORE?
In our Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower review, we gave the game and eight out of ten, citing the gameplay as being excellent, but also noting that the current champion system could use a little tweaking.
WARHAMMER QUEST SILVER TOWER EQUIPMENT: HOW TO USE IT
These are a few different types of equipment in Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower. Here’s how you use each:
- Boons: these are equipped to characters for a specific bonus, such as critical chance or defence, and are often purchased for gold in the store
- Weapons: these can be found in chests, and change damage and the number of attacks your character makes. Some are also purchasable in the store for gold
- Outfit: this provides no stat bonus and is purely cosmetic, changing the appearance of a champion – though they cost actual money to buy
warhammer quest silver tower tokens: how to use them
Tokens are a slightly confusing element of Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower. Here’s how they work:
- There are four types of token: order, chaos, death, and destruction
- Tokens are used to level up champions after they reach level ten
- The different token types are used on champions that belong to each specific alliance
- Tokens are a promising mechanic, since they hint at lots more champions joining each of the alliances
warhammer quest silver tower: tips and tricks
Getting used to Silver Tower is a little tough, so here are some general tips to help you acclimatise:
- Use Reaction Shot: this ranged ability is super powerful, and can stop advancing enemies from attacking on their turn – use it to protect your more vulnerable champions, like magic users, and to generally watch your back
- Move while you can: if you’re on a stage with blue fire, enemies will infinitely spawn, so take the opportunities between these spawns to make as much forward progress as you can
- Don’t fight monsters: this sounds counter-intuitive, since that’s what adventurers do, but monsters will basically one shot kill you. The best way to deal with them is by avoiding them, or using the Mistweaver Saih stun ability to get as far away as possible
- Always have an escape plan: it’s no good completing the objective if you find yourself on the opposite side of the map to the exit. Be aware of how to escape, and plan accordingly
- Use abilities: it’s easy to forget about them, but if you have abilities with cooldowns, you’re only hurting yourself by not using them. Also plan strategies with abilities in mind, such as bottlenecking enemies to gather them in a place where abilities will hit them all at once
- Don’t spread your resources: if you want the best chance of getting through, and don’t intend to spend a huge amount on IAPs, then decide on your team, and invest in it. Though that being said, if you can wait for an epic champion summon, it makes more sense to invest heavily in them
And that’s our Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower guide! If you want more games like Silver Tower, be sure to see our list of the best mobile strategy games.