Looking for help in Word Connect? Our Word Connect guide is what you need. Boggle-like games are often harder than they look and Word Connect absolutely is no exception. What makes this game stand out from the others is that it’s technically possible to make real money from playing Word Connect. If you are playing to earn some cash, or for some good old fashioned fun, you must understand what you are doing, so you can try to beat the house.
Word Connect is a puzzle game where you have several letters and you have to make words out of them. The length of the missing words is depicted at the top of the screen, to give you an idea of what you should look for.
As with any puzzle game, some levels may well leave you stumped, and that’s where we come in. By following our Word Connect answers guide, you’ll be able to decipher and master any anagram scrambled in front of you, in a matter of minutes.
Everything in our Word Connect guide:
Playing Word Connect is as simple as sliding your finger across letters to make words. The only problem is, you might not think of every single word possible before getting frustrated. Below is a quick outline of what there is to do in Word Connect:
- Levels: there are 80 chapters to complete in Word Connect, each chapter comprises five sections. Each section has more and more levels, leaving you with 6,000 levels to complete
- Daily challenges: the daily challenges take place across a calendar, where it is free to enter the daily challenge each day and costs 100 coins per try for any previous challenge this month. They split the daily challenges in two, with a Brunch and Dinner challenge taking place every day
- Daily challenges rewards: when you play a Brunch or Dinner challenge, you can earn up to three stars each. You can use these stars to redeem coins once you have collected enough. Also, the daily challenge rewards you with clovers, collect clovers to rank higher on the leaderboard
- Real money: you can make real-life cash from playing Word Connect if you have a balance of over $100. The problem is, the more games you play, the less money you make per level and the frequency of earning money per level decreases. If you want to make any cash, expect to play the long game
As with any puzzler, you may get stuck and you may want a list of answers. However, listing answers for 6,000 levels is not a task for a human, so what we can give you is solid advice on how to avoid the often used booby traps in Word Connect.
- Think animals: more often than not, a level will have an animal in there. Whether it is a moth or an ape, these simple words often elude us while trying to put obscure letters together
- Iterations: another sneaky tool used in Word Connect is to have variations of the same word. If there is an ‘s’ in your letters, then you can add this to the end of words. If there is a word like ‘your’ then it’s broken down into you, our, yo, and or
- Clues: if you are well and truly stuck, and can not think of an animal, and you can’t dissect your previous words to find one you haven’t yet tried, then use your clues. There is no shame in spending a couple of coins to get past a level giving you a headache
- Simplicity: brain farts are a part of life, it just so happens that Word Connect encourages a brain fart on almost every level. To find the Word Connect answers, you must think like Word Connect, which is a fancy way of saying think like a child. The words are often incredibly simple, so channel your inner child, any word will do
- Save coins: it is vitally important that you save your coins unless you have to spend them. We recommend saving up for lives, as without them, you can not play
- Take the doublers: after a certain number of levels, you will get the chance to double or multiply your coin reward by five. You should be doing this every single time. When you watch an advert for coins, you can earn 30, when you watch an advert to multiply your coins, you can make 100
- Take breaks: the best way to play Word Connect is in small intervals. This will give your brain enough time to cool down and absorb the previous levels you have completed. Often enough, the same words appear on multiple levels, so it’s good to store them
The Word Connect answers aren’t something that will come to you overnight. Keep playing and you’ll be amazed how quickly you’ll see words from scrambled letters.
It is not enough to know the Word Connect answers, you also need the energy to play a level. You can get energy in two ways: watch an advert, or pay 200 coins for two lives. It’s far more efficient to watch an advert for lives, as one advert only nets you 30 coins. Just remember, knowing all the Word Connect answers takes the fun out of the game.
Word Connect has 6,000 levels for you to complete in the main campaign. Completing these levels isn’t just fun, it can be financially rewarding. If you play enough levels, you can cash out via PayPal or exchange for an Amazon Gift card.
On top of the campaign, there are two daily challenges to take part in for coins and for clovers. Collect as many clovers as you can to climb up the Word Connect leaderboard.
If you would like to bypass the Android app stores, then downloading an APK is the best way to do so. Follow the instructions below:
- Find an APK site you can trust – we used APKPure in this example
- Go to Word Connect on the APK site
- Press the ‘download’ button on the Word Connect page
- Find the download file on your device and manually install
- When it’s ready, enjoy!
There is nothing like playing a mobile game on the big screen. If you would like to know how then follow the steps below:
- Download Memu Play onto your computer
- Once it has downloaded, install the program
- Open Memu Play and sign in to your Google Play account
- Search for Word Connect and click download
- Wait for it to finish and click open
It is technically possible for you to make some money from playing Word Connect, however, that does not mean we recommend it. If you are playing only to make cash, you need to know it takes you a long time as you need to reach $100 before you can cash out.
We at Pocket Tactics recommend you play games for fun. Playing a game just trying to earn money is no way to live, plus it will often lead to disappointment. Just remember, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!