With Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel now available on consoles and mobile, gone are the days of rubber bands and deck boxes for playing on the go. Instead, the latest duelling simulation keeps all your cards in one place across all platforms, so all you have to do is worry about hand traps and face downs.
Before you get duelling, use our guide on Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel data transfers to easily manage your card collection and deck-build wherever you feel like it. If you’ve played Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, you’ll know the basics, but due to the inclusion of more consoles in Master Duel’s launch, Konami has made extra steps to simplify the process.
Once you’ve logged into all of your preferred duelling platforms, make a platinum-rank set with our picks for the best Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel meta decks, as well as Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel dragon decks. Or, if you’re struggling to get off the ground in online ranked mode, check out our all-purpose Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel guide.
How to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel data transfer
First, you need to create a Konami ID, if you don’t have one already. If you have your Konami ID, follow these steps.
- Open Master Duel on the platform that holds the account you wish to access across multiple devices.
- Once it loads, go to the submenu and scroll down to the data transfer option.
- Then, follow the QR code, or the URL link, and log in to your Konami account on the data transfer screen. When that’s complete, your data is ready to transfer.
Now comes the tricky part. Be careful to follow these instructions to the letter, as making a mistake at this point can lock you out of your account on the device you’re trying to access.
- Load up the platform you want to access your account on, but don’t select anything besides your language when the game first loads.
- Once the game screen loads, select the submenu in the lower right corner of the screen, and hit data transfer. Do not progress through the main menu without doing this, or you won’t be able to try and move your data to that device again.
You can repeat this method across as many devices as you like as there’s currently no limit.
Now you should be ready to duel with the best of them across all your preferred platforms! If you’ve already achieved the rank of king of games in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel, why not try your hand at another card game, with our guide to the best Hearthstone decks.